Chapter Twenty Eight

Throughout the week, Christmas decorations started to appear everywhere in town. Christmas is my favorite time of year, it's also close to my birthday. Even my physical therapy office has been decorated. During my session, I followed Harry to the weight room.

"Christmas is such a great time isn't it?" He asked and I nodded as he helped me onto the exam table. "Yeah, some of my sisters are coming into town soon so we can all be together." I smiled as he helped me stretch. "Really? That's fun." "Maybe we can do something too." I thought in my head but didn't say it out loud.

After physical therapy, Harry brought me home and helped me out. "Thanks for bringing me home." I smiled up at him. "No problem Lou." He smiled back and kissed my cheek. I blushed softly and unlocked the door to Gigi and Zayn decorating.

"Wow." I said and looked around. "Hi Lou!" Gigi smiled and hugged me. "Hey Harry." She waved at him and he waved back. Harry followed Jack and I inside and I took off Jack's leash and vest. Gigi squeaked his plastic hamburger toy and Jack ran to her as they played.

Gigi, Zayn, Harry, and I decorated the entire apartment with all of the Christmas decorations that we have and ordered Chinese food for dinner. Zayn and Gigi got to know Harry even more and I could practically see the heart eyes in their brains.

After throwing our trash away, I felt another kiss on the cheek from Harry. "I'll text you." He said and I smiled before nodding as he left. "Louis Tomlinson, Zayn told me he was cute but oh my goodness! I'm so happy for you!" She gave me a tight hug. I laughed and playfully pushed her off of me. "He's like an Angel." She smiled and I nodded. "Yeah."