Chapter Nineteen

"Hey Liam, haven't seen you in forever." I said to him when he met me in the lobby. "Yeah I know, How's Harry been treating you?" He asked, chuckling. "It's been good, he's a really great guy." I smiled. We went into one of the small therapy rooms. He locked my wheelchair and put me on the table.

We did a few stretching exercises before he put me back into my wheelchair and brought me over to a double bar. I locked my wheelchair and he helped me stand up. "Ready?" Liam asked and I nodded. He strapped small weights on my ankles and held onto my waist as I took a few steps.

"Good job Lou." He smiled. After every few steps, I took a break. When I made it to the other side, I felt two hands grab my arms. I looked up to see Harry smiling at me. "Hi." I blushed. Harry chuckled and kissed my forehead before helping me back into my wheelchair. I looked up at Liam to see him smiling. "Do you want to finish up?" He asked Harry and he nodded before leaving.

Harry picked me up and put me in his car. I buckled up and he got into the driver's seat. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Somewhere." He smiled before starting to drive. I bit my lip and looked out the window.

A few minutes later, we were at a quaint house with light blue paneling. He pulled into the driveway and turned the car off. He got out and grabbed my wheelchair before helping me out. He pushed me inside and I looked around. "Your house is so cute," I smiled. He chuckled. "Thanks."

He sat down on the couch and I went over to him, lifting myself to sit beside him. "So I wanted to ask you something." He looked at me. I nodded, feeling him grab my hands. "We've been hanging out for a while and I was wondering if you wanted to make it official," I met his eyes and I smiled at how cute and nervous he looked. "Of course Haz." I answered as he gently kissed me.