Chapter Fourteen

"Louis!" I heard Harry say from downstairs. Zayn put the extra key for the apartment under our welcome mat so in case I'm alone and need help, anyone can get in. "I'm up here!" I called back. My heart was rapidly beating with every step he took up the stairs.

He stood in my doorway and we both met eyes. "Hey." We said at the same time. I blushed and sat up as he walked into the room. I patted the spot next to me and he sat down. Jack laid his head on my legs and let Harry pet him. "So..." we both said at the same time. He chuckled. "You go first." He smiled at me.

I looked down at my twirling thumbs. "I went to my therapist today." I started. Harry nodded. "And I told him about you." I looked up at him. "Really?" His eyes lit up. I nodded, smiling softly. "I hope you said good things." He joked. I chuckled. "Of course I did."

"Ilikeyoualot." I said to him. "What did you say?" He looked at me. "I like you a lot Harry." I blushed. He did too, smiling. "I like you a lot too Louis." He moved his hand over to mine. I felt a weight lift off of my shoulders. "You don't know how long I've been thinking of how I was going to tell you." I chewed on my bottom lip. I felt him kiss my hand.
•••

I woke up to arms wrapped around my waist. I looked down and smiled softly, noticing Harry's large hands. I put my hands on his and rubbed them gently. "Morning Lou." I heard him say. I jumped. "I didn't know you were awake." I blushed. He chuckled and kissed my back. "I've been awake for a few minutes. You look very adorable when you sleep." He smiled, making me blush again.