Chapter Twenty Nine

Harry

I smiled as I saw my mom, sister, and my four year old niece coming down the escalator in the airport. "Hi uncle Hazza!" My niece, Hannah, ran over to me and I picked her up. "Hey banana." I smiled and kissed her cheek before greeting my sister, Gemma, and mom.

"Hello Haz, hows everything going?" My mom asked as they grabbed their suitcases and we went to my car. "Pretty good. Enjoying my job." I smiled. I put their suitcases in my trunk before getting into the drivers seat and driving to my house.

My mom, Gemma, and Hannah are visiting me for the holidays. They love seeing my town during the holidays because of how cute and festive it gets. I enjoy having them come visit because we live in two different countries now so I never get to see them as often as I used to.

Once we got back to my house, I let Gemma and my mom settle in while taking Hannah to Walmart. She looked around excitedly as I got everyone some snacks and drinks.

"Uncle Hazza." I heard her say as we checked out. "Yeah?" I looked at her. "Do you have a boyfriend?" She asked and my eyes widened. "What do you know about boyfriends?" "I have one!" She giggled. "Ok really, what's his name?" I smiled. "His name is George." She looked at me.

After paying, we took our groceries in the car and I helped her on. "That's very sweet Han, I have a boyfriend as well." I said before sitting in the drivers seat. "What's his name?" She smiled. "His name is Louis." She nodded as I drove home.

Hannah giggled as we watched Frozen on the tv in my living room. I took out my phone and started texting Louis

to: Lou🥰
Want to come over tomorrow?

from: Lou🥰
Yeah!

to: Lou🥰
You can come meet my family😊

from: Lou🥰
Ahhh! There's more sweet Styleses, I can't wait😁