Chapter Seven

I rolled into work after Zayn dropped me off with a huge smile on my face. "Why are you so smiley this morning?" Eleanor asked as I put on my apron. "No reason, went on an amazing date last night." I grinned. She gasped. "Was it with your hot new physical therapist?" She clocked in. "Maybe." I smiled. She chuckled and clocked me in before we went up to the front.

I was serving an older woman another cup of coffee when the bell on the front door rang. "Welcome!" I heard Eleanor say nicely. "Thank you." The woman smiled and I nodded before rolling back to the counter. "Hey Louis." I heard a familiar voice. I gasped when I looked up and saw Harry. "What are you doing here?" I smiled. "Well I have a little while until my next appointment so I wanted to come to a nice coffee shop." He smiled back. I felt Eleanor touch my shoulders and I looked at her. "You can take your break now." She smirked. I blushed and nodded.

I looked out the window as Harry added two packets of sugar and some creamer into his coffee. "How long have you been working here?" He asked and dipped from his mug. "Since my junior year of college so five years." I nodded. "That's so nice." Harry smiled. I blushed before looking down. I heard him chuckle and grab my hand. My hand instantly started to feel clammy and I bit my lip but Harry continued to hold my hand as we talked.

"He did?" Zayn asked as we sat at the table for dinner. I nodded quickly. "It was a complete surprise. Eleanor made fun of me for the rest of my shift." I pouted playfully. Zayn chuckled. When we finished eating, I washed the dishes while Zayn cleaned up. I looked down at my phone and saw that I had a text. I opened my messages and smiled when I saw it

from: Harry😊
goodnight Lou

to: Harry😊
Goodnight