Chapter Fifteen

"Who's sweatshirt is that?" I heard Zayn ask as he walked into the apartment. "It's mine." I heard a familiar deep voice say. I blushed as Harry walked out of the kitchen with two mugs of green tea. "O-oh." Zayn smirked. "You must be the infamous Harry Styles. I'm Zayn, Lou's best friend since college." He held out his hand.

Harry put down the mugs and shook his. "Nice to meet you." He smiled and sat down beside me. Zayn put his hands on my shoulders and leaned down to whisper in my ear. "You're telling me everything that happened later." I nodded quickly as he walked upstairs.

When Harry left a few hours later, Zayn quickly sat on the couch beside me. I blushed and looked over at him. "Give me all of the details." He grinned. I looked down at my fingers and told Zayn the entire story.

He was smiling the entire time. "This sounds just like a fairytale, it's so damn cute!" He hugged me. "Get off! Don't you have to see Gigi or something." I pushed him playfully. "Rude!" He chuckled and stood up. "That is true. I think we're going to see a movie, do you want to go?" He asked and I nodded. "Let's go have some fun." I said to Jack.

I sat in the car while Zayn said goodnight to Gigi. I smiled softly when he kissed her and she waved to me before running inside her apartment. Zayn quickly got into the car and started to drive. "When are you going to marry her?" I asked him. His entire face turned red.

"I've been thinking about asking her soon. I just have to think of the right time, you know?" He said and I nodded. Gigi and Zayn have been together since he was her photographer when her modeling career hadn't started yet. Zayn has had a lot of issues in the past so I'm really happy and proud at where he is now.