Chapter Twelve

I washed my hands and rolled out of the bathroom. After working out with Harry, I had a little "issue" that I had to take care of before he saw. "Don't tell him what happened," I whispered to Jack and rolled back to where Harry and I were.

"Are we good?" He asked and I nodded, biting my lip. Harry helped me back onto the machine as we continued to work out my legs. Working out is one of the hardest things to do when you don't have any core or leg muscle shape. Because I haven't been able to use my legs, they just sit and be useless.

When Harry and I finished, he helped me unbuckle and put me into my chair. "You did so good." He smiled and squeezed my shoulder. I blushed and looked up at him. "Thanks."

We left the exercise room and started going towards the front. "There's no reason to be shy. Most of the patients that I work with don't have the work ethic like you do. They just want to remain like they are. You're one of the reasons why I love my job." He confessed.

I felt my entire face burn up. "N-no one's ever said anything like that to me before." I looked up at him. "I mean it Lou, you're an amazing person." He smiled. I smiled too and felt him kiss my cheek before I went to the waiting room. "See you next time." He said and waved goodbye.

Zayn and I walked around the grocery store. "I'm going to go get some apples." I said to him. He nodded before going to get a bag of potatoes. Jack and I went over to where they were and grabbed a bag.

I started grabbing some apples as the display collapsed. I gasped and quickly tried to pick them up. "Seriously?" I heard one of the workers say. "I-I'm so sorry." I looked up at him. "Idiot." I heard him mumble under his breath as he brushed me away.

"Are you ok Lou?" Zayn asked, running over to me. I looked up at him and nodded quickly. "Got my apples." I gave him a small smile. He grabbed them from me as we continued to do our shopping.