Chapter Thirty Seven

I sat in my wheelchair beside Harry as Hannah excitedly opened the presents left for her under the tree. It was so cute to see her ripping apart the colorful wrapping paper to reveal the exact things that she wanted.

"This one is for Lou." Gemma said as she picked up a small golden gift bag. I looked up and she placed it in my hands. "What's this?" I looked over at Harry. He shrugged, smirking, as I carefully took out the white sparkly tissue paper. At the bottom of the bag was a small black box.

I grabbed the box and opened it; what was inside was a black leather bracelet with a small silver bar that said H+L ♡.

"Harry!" I gasped and looked at him. "Like it?" He smiled. I nodded and threw my arms around his neck. As we pulled away, I noticed that he had the exact same bracelet on his wrist.

After opening all of the presents, we had a slow morning eating a big breakfast cooked by Anne and watched Hannah play with all of her new toys. Harry and I laid in his bed in silence.

"Thanks for celebrating Christmas with us." He said to me, intertwining our fingers. "It's no problem. This has been one of the best Christmases ever." I turned to look at him. He smiled and slowly leaned in to kiss me. Our intertwined fingers slowly went to our sides as I closed my eyes. We both pulled away and I met his bright green eyes.

It's way too early to tell him this but I really love him. I've never experienced this type of affection from anyone before. The way he is so gentle and tender with me is so unique. I want him to be with me forever.