Chapter Thirty One

I smiled at all of the chatter and laughter from Harry's family. Anne made us a stew along with some bread. I felt the love of them radiating off. Jack was eating a bone that Harry gave him under the table. While Anne laughed at something Gemma said, I felt Harry put his hand on my knee. I looked at him and he leaned his head towards my ear.

"How are you doing?" He whispered and I smiled before nodding. He gently kissed my cheek as we continued to talk. After dinner, Jack watched Hannah play on the floor while we sat in Harry's living room.

"How long have you and Haz been together?" His sister asked. "A few months I would say." I smiled and felt Harry intertwine our fingers. She smiled and looked between us. I felt myself blush before looking down.

"Haz, you should let us get to know Louis." She offered. Harry looked over at me and lifted his eyebrows. "That's fine." I nodded and he did too before going to see what Hannah and Jack were doing.

"So Louis, you met Harry at physical therapy?" Gemma asked. I nodded.

"He was helping my old therapist, Liam, and now Harry is my main physical therapist." She smiled. "Harry likes you a lot. I've never seen him smile this much since he moved out of England. You're really special." His mom said and I blushed.

"Thank you so much. Harry has really changed my life, you have no idea. I'm so happy that me and him met." I gushed. Gemma and Anne looked at each other with a huge smile on their faces.

"What are you two grinning about?" Harry asked as he walked back to the living room. "Oh nothing." They both smirked and we all looked at each other before laughing.