Chapter Thirty Two

After everyone went to bed, Harry and I laid in his room. He had his arm around my waist and our fingers were intertwined. "You have such an amazing family." I said to him. I felt him nuzzle against my neck. "Thanks." I smiled to myself.

"Tomorrow, we're going to put up our Christmas decorations." He said and I nodded. "I love Christmas time." "Really?" He asked me. "Yeah, I just love the magic of it all. All of the snow, the movies, spending time with family." I listed off.

"Your birthday is soon right?" He asked and I nodded. "I'll finally be 26." I grinned. He chuckled and squeezed my hand. "We'll have to do something fun for you." He said. "No you don't..." I started to say. "Hush babe." He said in my ear. I felt myself shudder as I heard the door slowly open.

We both looked up to see Hannah standing with her teddy bear. "What's wrong Han?" Harry asked and sat up. "Can I sleep with you and Mr. Lou?" She asked and my heart melted. "Yeah." She shuffled over to Harry and he picked her up. I shifted and she smiled at me as she laid her head on Harry's chest.

"Hi sweetie." I cooed as she yawned and rubbed her eyes. Harry laid down and threw the covers over all of us. "You are going to be a great father." I said softly to him. He chuckled before giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Goodnight Mr. Lou." Hannah said softly. "Goodnight Hannah." I said before falling asleep.
•••

After our breakfast of cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs, and bacon, Harry got his Christmas decorations and started to pile all of the boxes around his living room. Hannah excitedly watched him. "Ready to decorate?" I asked her. "Yeah!" She smiled. Anne turned on some Christmas music and we got started.