Chapter Thirty Six

Harry brought me into his house that evening. His Christmas tree was on and a plate of milk and cookies was left out. I smiled at it and looked up at him.

"Hannah was worried that he would forget her because she's not at her actual house." He took off his shoes and sat down. We each grabbed a cookie from the plate and ate it, along with drinking the milk.

"That's so sweet." I smiled. He wrapped his large arm around me and I nuzzled into his side.

"How was your birthday?" He asked me. "It was amazing. Everyone was so excited to meet you." I looked up at him. He smiled and looked down at me. "Really?"

"Yeah, I rave about you all the time." I blushed. He chuckled. "Thanks, I'm flattered." We both laughed. The silence of the room was comforting, especially with the sounds of a wood wick candle crackling from the coffee table. I yawned softly and I felt him rub my arm.

"Are you tired?" He asked and I shook my head. "No, I want to stay up with you." I pouted. He chuckled again and lightly pecked my lips. "I'm pretty tired myself Lou. Hannah's probably going to wake up everyone super early." He said and moved his arm. I nodded in agreeance as he carefully picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he took me upstairs to his room.

He laid me on the bed and I took off my shirt while he started making his way into his bathroom to change. "Hey," I called out and he quickly turned around. "You can change in front of me if you feel comfortable." His cheeks turned red.

"Oh.. ok." He said and took off his shirt. I felt a little saliva escape out the side of my mouth but I quickly wiped it away. I've never seen so many muscles on a man before. He was perfectly toned with tattoos decorated his top half. He is the definition of a perfect man.

"Lou." He said and it knocked me out of my imagination. I looked over at him and he had put on a pair of pajama pants. "You were staring at me." He smirked and I blushed. "It was no particular reason." I looked away and I felt the bed shift. I felt his hand on my leg and I met his gaze; his face was extremely close to mine.

"If you want to look, it's fine. I am your boyfriend. All of this is yours." He said softly and my mouth fell open. This was the first time I was speechless around Harry. He chuckled and lightly kissed my lips before laying down. "Goodnight Lou." He said over his shoulder.

"Uh-huh." was all I could muster as I quickly laid down and went to sleep.