Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"I looked everywhere." I heard Scott say as I walked into the boys locker room. I smiled at some of the guys as I walked back to Scott and Stiles.

"Hey, Katherine!" Johny called,

I grinned, slapping my hand to his in a high-five, "Johny!" I called, continuing my walk to find Scott and Stiles.

"Lookin' good Katherine!"I heard some say, making me roll my eyes.

Things have definitely changed since Sophomore year.

Greenberg reached towards my butt as I walked past him. I quickly turned around and grabbed his hand, twisting it behind his back. The guys around us let it low whistles, shoving each other as they laughed at Greenberg.

I let go and growled out, "Listen, Greenberg. That was a warning.. Touch me again, and your face won't be recognizable." I threatened, dropping his arm.

"Aha, nicely done Greenberg. Really way to go! You're dumber than I thought." Coach scoffed.

I walked past Greenberg, approaching Scott and Stiles as Stiles spoke,"Was he you know.. Virginal."

I smirked, "Was who 'virginal'?" I asked, joining the conversation as I stood in the free space by Scott.

The two jumped,"Holy God! Katherine! How are you everywhere?" Stiles wheezed.

I shrugged, "I'll never tell."

Stiles rolled his eyes and Scott caught me up on the conversation, "No, definitely not. Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy.." Scott's voice lowered to a whisper and I chuckled, looking at Stiles' face, seeing him looking Scott him seriously.

"No, I don't know if he was a virgin. And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing!" Scott hissed.

"Missing and presumed dead." Stiles retorted, "He's probably a virgin, Scott! And you know who else is a virgin? Me, I'm a virgin! You know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual activity is literally a threat to my life!" He panicked, his arms waving around him spastically.

"Okay, I need to have sex, like right now!" Stiles cried, "Like, someone needs to have sex with me today! Like someone needs to sex me right now!" He slammed his locker loudly and Danny appeared behind Stiles, giving me a wink.

"All right I'll do it." Danny sighed.

Stiles jumped in surprise, yelling,"What?" He questioned.

Danny gave Stiles the up, down, turn around look,"Come to my place at nine o'clock. Plan to stay."

He leaned closer and whispered,"I like to cuddle." He grinned.

I laughed at Stiles' face, seeing complete gratitude and hope, "Oh."

Stiles gave Scott and I a surprised look, "That was so sweet. Are you kidding?" He asked Danny.

Danny smiled, "Yes. I'm kidding." He winked one last time, leaving.

Stiles' face fell and he started shouting,"Hey, it's not nice to toy with a guy's emotions like that Danny! It's not attractive, all right?" He huffed.

I smiled to myself suddenly, the memories of Isaac last night still fresh.

"What's got you so smiley?" Stiles wondered.

Scott rose an eyebrow, "Yeah, I haven't seen you this happy since-"

I heard the door open and we all turned to see Isaac walking in. I felt the familiar sensation of tingles rush through my body when I saw him smiling at me as he made his way into the locker room.