Chapter 1

A/N : Hello guys! This chapter is a bit boring. The fun will start of chapter 2. This is more like the introduction. (:
P xx

Macey's POV

"I'm sorry, ma'am. But the only thing I can advice is for you to get a degree in London to have this job. The curriculum here is diffirent from where you graduated"

I smiled as the woman in mid thirties talks to me.

"Thank you" I said and walk out from the building.

Shit. This is hard as I imagined. I thought once I graduated, I can easily find a job. I went back to my little apartment, feeling emotionally and physically tired.

Now, where can I get a money for me to go to college? I can't even get a damn job.

I came to London two weeks ago (by the way I'm from New Jersey) and I live in a little apartment. Not bad for a girl who is alone. Well, not really alone because a dear friend will be with me in a month or so? I don't know because she's still processing papers way back home.

By the way, my name is Macey Palmes.

I'm a psychology major and when I graduated, I transferred in London because this is my dream place. Well, because my idols live here...

Okay, that idol of mine is the biggest boyband in the world. Which is One Direction. I'm a fan girl ever since. And I'm a Louis' girl. So since then, I told myself that I'll be living in London someday.

But now, as I grow older, being a fan girl is my least priority. I need to straighten things up.

I need to find a job where I can have enough money for me to enter college. And when I graduate, I can finally have the thing that I really really want.

I want to be a doctor.

Some of you might think "why can't I just go back to New Jersey". It's because I spent too much money for this. We are not that rich to afford my stay in London permanently, and I just can't go back easily. My family needs me. I have to work hard for them to be proud of me. So I'm trying so hard to have a job that suits my degree but too bad, I can't find one.

So, as I was unpacking some of my things, I realized that dinner time already had passed and I haven't eaten anything yet.

I'm too tired to cook, so I went out and look for the cheapest restaurant where I can eat.

As I finished eating, I stroll down the street for awhile so I could think clearly.

Since it's been two weeks of applying as a psychiatrist and they kept on rejecting me, I need to find another job. Any job would work for now.

I keep on waking and walking and walking and I passed by a small café/bakery that is not far away from my little apartment. I saw a sign hanging in the front door saying "Wanted: Waitress or Waiter". I did not even think about it twice and I certainly walked in there, hoping I would get a job.

Simon's POV

"Louis, get your shit together and listen to me" Louis faced me but can't look directly at me. He is really drunk. I can smell the alcohol, I can see pain in his eyes. It's been a year since shit happened but he is still in sorrow and I feel bad for him. But I need to get his full attention.

"Louis, son, you need to stay focused because you are having a comeback. You need to write songs for your new album and record it" I put my hands on his shoulder and he still can't look at me straight.