CHAPTER 6

Louis' POV

It's been a week since Macey's and Aya's classes started. Last friday, before the girls started college, the boys and Aya decided to have a sleepover at our house. Since none of them have been here before.

We ordered pizza, while the girls were making nachos and tacos. It tasted pretty good.

We just watched horror movies throughout the night. And I can see that my lad Niall, is quite interested in Macey's bestfriend. He's a bit awkward when he talks to her, and that made us teased them.

It was a really fun night for all of us.

We all slept in the living room, and had waffles for breakfast that we all made. We put some food coloring on it and looks kinda disgusting but Macey enjoyed having colorful food. She's weird.

On Saturday afternoon, Aya and the lads went home already. Niall volunteered (basically we forced him, because he was too shy to ask) to bring Aya back to her apartment, and the lads went back to their own home. And that's leaving me, Macey with all the dirty dishes alone.

"Let's wash all these dishes?" Macey asked me and I nodded.

We are washing the dishes together, singing song together, and it was fun. When we were done, I dried the plates and put them on the drawer.

We went to the living room to rest for a bit. We were both sitting and I told her she can rest her head on my chest. And she did it anyways.

We fell asleep on the couch and woke up at 8:30pm and grabbed some late dinner.

And our week was so crazy. Me and the boys are starting to write songs again, and Macey and Aya are too busy doing their job and school stuff.

I barely spend time with Macey this week and I decided to pick her up in the hospital where she's working.

I don't know what's with me but all I know is I am happy when I am with her.

Macey knocked on the window of my car and I opened the door for her. "You know, you should've just texted me where to meet. I brought my car"

But, I want to spend time with her already. I kinda missed her...

"Just leave it here, let's just pick it up tomorrow. Get in"

So she just get in and I brought her to a not to fancy restaurant. I want a fancy one but she said she's not dressed for it.

We ordered foods and while we are waiting, we had a little talk.

"So how was your week at school?" I asked her. I feel like a dad checking my daughter's school happenings, sheeeez.

"It was great. We also have few friends already."

"How about work? Is it stressing you too much?"

"Nope. Work is fun. The doctor I am working with is really nice but he said he will retire soon and his son will replace him" She said while smiling.

The food finally arrived and she thanked the waiter who served it.

"So how's your songwriting going on so far?"