CHAPTER 24

Macey's POV

It's already June and class is finally over. We already saw our grades and I'm happy that me and Aya has all A's again!

We got the job in the management's and I'm very happy about it. And I am still thinking about going to med school...

Louis and I are doing great! Tho I missed him so much. But he keeps on calling me every minute of everyday! I am happy that he finds time to talk to me.

I found out that Harry and Keira are now in a serious relationship and they are planning to set a blind date for Zayn and Ginna, Keira's model friend.

They also told me that Cindy is pregnant! I'm so happy for them! They told me that when they found out, they were jumping and shouting for joy until an old man got mad at them.

Aya and I are packing our things because we plan on surprising them in their hotel. Simon told us the informations; where they are staying and when would be the perfect time to surprise them.

I'm busy choosing what clothes I'll be bringing when my phone rings, the caller ID flashes my mum's name.

"Mum?"

She's sobbing "Hey mum, what happened? Why are you crying?"

I saw Aya entered the room and has a worried look on her face

"Your dad and I..."

"What happened? Mum, tell me"

"We're having divorce"

"No..." I'm now crying "Mum, what happened? I'm flying there as soon as I can" then I hung up

Aya sat beside me "Macey, what happened?"

"My parents are getting divorce" I just cried. Why does it need to happen? She just rubbing my back.

"Aya, I can't go with you. But please don't tell Louis about this. Just tell him to call me if he can" She nodded and hugged me

"Don't hesitate to call me when you need me, okay?"

After I finished packing, I get a flight going to NJ.

I can't calm myself throughout the flight. I keep on thinking about my family.

When I got to New Jersey, I ride a cab going home and I saw that there are bags in our living room.

I saw my brother sitting on the couch looking worried "Where's mum?" I asked him.

"When did you arrive?" He was shocked

"Today. Now, where's mum and dad?"

"Dad's upstairs and mum's is at aunt Rose's. She needs to be away for awhile"

I nodded "Do you know what happened?"

"Dad had a mistress and mum found out about it"

"What?!" Then I cried. After I composed myself, I decided to go to my dad

I knocked at the door but no one's answering so I decided to call him "Dad?"

"Macey? Come in." Then I opened the door

He's crying.

"Dad, I know what happened" I sat down beside him.

"You must hate me now"

I chuckled "You're my dad, I can't hate you as much as I want to"