CHAPTER 25

Louis' POV

It's already July and we're about to have our first concert in our tour. And we are in Florida!

And today is also our first anniversary, Macey and I.

She's still in New Jersey with her family, and she said they're doing good. Her parents are still patching things up.

We're on our way to the arena where the concert will be held.

"Wow! This is massive!" I said as we enter the stage part.

"I miss singing with you guys!" Harry said and we form into group hug. I feel emotional right now!

We are hugging like little girls when Simon showed up "Get dressed now. You must look good on your first concert"

We are shocked. It's not always that Simon is with us on a concert and then we all hugged him.

"Okay okay. Go get dressed. I mean it" He chuckled and we went to the dressing room.

I am very excited about today. Everything that's been happening to us lately is getting better and better. Harry and Keira got into a serious relationship, Zayn and Ginna dating, Liam and Cindy having a baby, Niall and Aya on the tour together, and me and Macey going stronger everyday.

I missed Macey. I envy them because their girls are all here. But her family needs her so I just need to understand.

We got dressed and fixed by Lou.

I called Macey before the concert but she is not answering.

"You okay, lad?" Zayn asked me.

"Yeah. Uh. Just calling Macey"

"Come on guys, we're about to start!" Liam called us and I just sighed.

Why isn't she answering? I'm kinda worried.

"You look worried, mate." Zayn said as we walk towards Liam

"She not answering" I told him while trying to call her

"Maybe she's just sleeping. She'll call you later, you'll see" Then I nodded.

When we got to where the other lads are, the staff brought us under the stage where we will be lifted by a mini flat form.

I sighed and keep my mind on the concert.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

Then here we go!

We sang our first song, Best Song Ever.

I can see that the fans are having fun, and crying at the same time, but they're having fun!

We just sang and dance and doing crazy shits!

I missed being at the stage with the lads!

We sang three songs already when Zayn said something.

"Uh, hello guys!" Then the fans screamed.

"I would like to say something. This is the very first time we are going to sing this song in a concert. And since our next song is very special..." he looked at me "Louis, please go to the backstage, there's someone waiting for you there." Then he winked at me.