CHAPTER 16

Zayn's POV

We heard a small commotion not too far from our table, then we saw Macey on her knees while holding her foot.

When I am about to walk towards her, Harry followed me and stopped me. I look at him questioning.

"Why?"

"That's Louis and Elle" he whispered

I look at the guy who accidentally hit Macey's foot and it was Louis. At the table, Elle is sitting there. They're together.

I was stunned. I can't move. Macey slowly looked up and when she saw Louis. She stared for awhile and ran away.

I shouted her name but she's not looking at me, I was about to run after her when Harry stopped me

"She needs to be alone" I nodded at him.

I look at Louis and he's staring at the door where Macey exited

I walk towards Louis. I don't know if he saw us already or what.

I suddenly pushed him "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" He is not doing nor saying anything. He's just looked down "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WITH HER? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" I said pointing at Elle.

I can feel Harry pulling me away from Louis.

"Calm down, lad" Harry said. I'm trying to get away from Harry but he's exerting too much effort "Lad, let's go"

Then he pulled me out of the pub and went inside the car.

"What was that?" I asked Harry "Why did you stop me?!"

"Because he's still our lad and we need to talk to him in a good way" He's calm. How can he be so calm?

"Are you going to tolerate him?"

"No! I cared about Macey and I hate Louis for doing that but we don't have to this in a violent way" Harry said and started his car "So you should calm down"

Macey's POV

I drove and drove for hours until I got to Cambridge.

I stopped driving and suddenly I burst out of crying. I can't stop. I just cried and cried.

I have tons of questions in my mind.

Did he really love me? Does anything he said was actually true? Why is he with her?

My heart is aching. As if it's literally breaking.

I just stayed here. This place is beautiful. If I'm not this sad and mad, I'm pretty sure I'll be enjoying the scenery.

I just stayed here for quite long enough and I decided to go back when I saw the sun is about to rise.

As soon as I got home, there is no sign of Louis.

I just went inside and turned my phone on. I took a bath and went to bed.

I don't want to go to school today, I don't want Aya to see me like this, she'll definitely won't stop asking why my eyes are so puffy.

My phone kept on ringing and when I checked it, there are lot of messages from Zayn and Harry.

I did not bother reading those messages. I know they just want to talk about the incident last night.

I put my phone on the table and sleep.

I woke up with the sound of footsteps going downstairs. I checked the time and it's already afternoon.