CHAPTER 29

A/N

Check out my new story. It's called Where We Land. A Louis Tomlinson fan fiction as well :)

https://my.w.tt/MFgdE2qzgbb

Macey's POV

"Let's skip the reception,eh?" Louis suddenly asked.

I slapped his arm "Are you insane?"

"I just can't wait to, you know" Then he smirked at me.

We both laughed at his actions. Louis' really crazy! I can't believe I married this mofo.

"Mr. and Mrs. Tomlinson, in five minutes" the coordinator called from the outside of our room.

"Let's go out, so we can finally get done with this. What do you think?" Louis pulled me close to him and kissed me.

"Why are you so naughty tonight?"

"I'm not"

Someone knocked on our door again and we waited for that person to show up.

"Coming!" Louis said. "I hope no one will disturb us on our honeymoon"

"It's time now" The coordinator shouted from the other side of the door.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Tomlinson!"

Everyone is now screaming and applauding. The boys stand on the chairs and whistling! Crazy boys!

When we finally take our seats, Lou talk on the mic. She must be the emcee.

"Good evening everyone! I'll be the emcee for tonight. I'm Lou Teasdale, a friend of this couple" everyone applauded and cheered'

"So, I was told to ask you all to eat first before the party starts. I hope you won't leave after eating because you might not want to skip the fun"

The people are now screaming crazily! We have bunch of crazy people in our wedding!

"So, just enjoy the night!"

When Lou got out of the stage. We all grabbed our dinner. And while we are eating, Niall, Liam and Zayn dragged Louis to the stage

"Boys? What are you doing?" Louis said. He's confused!

"Just come with us" Niall said almost whispering.

and then Harry gets the mic and talk.

"Hello! Uhm... So, me and the boys, decided to sing a for all of you. I hope you'll enjoy this."

"What? No!" Louis said and he's about to walk out of the stage but the boys got him. So he had no choice.

Then Little Things started playing. And they sang.

All the guests' attention are on them, well, I myself can't take my eyes off of them, I can't help but to admire them. They are truly such amazing lads. I really made a true friends out of them.

After the song, Ed Sheeran, went to the stage "So, I was also asked to sing for my dear friend, Louis. So, mr and mrs Tomlinson, this song is for you"

I was shocked! I'm a huge fan of Ed Sheeran and I can't believe he's siging on my wedding!

After his announcement, Louis' suddenly at my side and he's offering his hands. I held it and went to the dancefloor.