CHAPTER 14

Macey's POV

It's been a great holiday but sadly, it's back to reality. We are on the plane to London.

The next day after the reunion, my family and I, spent time together. We watched movies at the cinema with Louis, and had dinner.

On 7pm of January 2, my family drove us to the airport.

"You'll take care of Macey, okay?" My dad told Louis.

"Yes sir, I will" then he held my hands and smiled

My mum is crying "Don't forget to call us everyday, okay?" Then she cupped my face.

I hugged them one by one, and then they also hugged Louis and bid our goodbyes.

While we are on the plane I can't stop thinking about my family

"A penny for your thoughts?" I did not realise that Louis was already awake.

"I just missed my family already"

He sighed and smiled "We'll be back as soon as we have time, you should take a rest"

Then he put his arm over my shoulder and I rest my head on his chest and fell asleep.

As soon as we arrived London, we went straight to our home

"Uhm, babe" Louis talk as we are entering the house

I looked at him "Yes, love?"

"Hmm. Nevermind" What is wrong with him?

"Hey, Louis. Come on, tell me"

He can't look at me. Something is bothering him "It's just that..." he let out a loud sigh "can we sleep together in one room starting today?"

I'm shocked. I did not expect him to say that. But I like the idea, because I can relax and sleep better when he's besides me. "Sure babe." Then I smiled at him.

We decided to sleep in his room tonight. And we woke up at 1pm already. We were really that tired.

I faced Louis and he really has an angelic face. I'm really lucky to be with him.

I move closer to him because I want to smell him.

Hmmm. I can't smell anything.

I lean my face to his neck and inhaled. He smells good. But not enough.

So I lean closer until my lips touched his neck. Gosh! I want to bite him! But he might wake up. So I just kiss his neck. A smack.

He did not move. He's still sleeping.

So I kissed him again on his neck. Then sniffed his neck. Then kiss. Then sniff.

"You know, I can file a case against you" He suddenly talked. I pushed him away and faced the other side. He just laughed

This is embarrassing! I was about to get up when he pulled me on the bed.

"Don't leave yet. I was a having good time, please continue!" He said while smiling like a pervert

"How long have you been awake?" I said still not looking at him.

"Since your lips touched my neck"

"I hate you Tomlinson!"

He chuckled "Why? I smell good, right?"

"Stop it! I was just, uh, dreaming!"