CHAPTER 18

Macey's POV

I'm on my way to the management's and what happened last friday is still killing me!

I've been receiving calls from Cindy and the boys, except Louis.

I apologized to Cindy about the commotion, good thing she's a very understanding woman

I also told Aya about the wedding of Louis and Elle.

When I got to the management's, I went directly to Simon's office

"Oh, Macey, dear. Have a seat"

I sat down in front of him. And I don't know why but I cried.

"Shhh, what's wrong?" Simon went beside me and tapped my back

I sobbed "I can't do this anymore. I can't stand being with Louis and Elle. It hurts. It fucking hurts"

"Tell me what you want to do" Simon is like a father to me and Aya. So glad he's considering my feelings despite all that's happening.

"I want to go back to New Jersey. I can take online courses there. I just can't stand being here..."

"Okay, dear. I will arrange everything for you." He sighed "When do you want to leave?" He suddenly asked me.

I cried harder. Gosh. Why is this happening to me???

"Tonight"

Louis' POV

I'm at the recording room for our voice rehearsal.

I look at the list of the songs we are going to rehearse today.

As I was reading it, Zayn walked inside and sat down. He's one seat away from me.

One by one the boys came, they take a seat and we started rehearsing.

As we sing One Thing, I saw Aya and Macey entering the recording room but they are on the other side, there's a big glass window between us.

I miss Macey so much. I badly need to be with her.

After One Thing. We sang Steal My Girl right away.

While singing Steal My Girl, I can't stop looking at Zayn. It's as if I want to tell him that he should quit trying to steal Macey from me.

But it's my fault after all... I am not mad at Zayn, not at all. I am mad at myself.

After the song I looked at Macey and she's staring at me. I am longing to be with her.

Right after that. More Than This played. Great. Just great.

Liam sang the first line.

Ooh
I'm broken, do you hear me? I'm blinded, 'cause you are everything I see
I'm dancin' alone, I'm praying, that your heart will just turn around,
And as I walk up to your door, my head turns to face the floor,
'Cause I can't look you in the eyes and say,

While Hazza is singing the chorus, I saw Elle entering the room but I did not mind her. My attention is on Macey.

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,
It just won't feel right, 'cause I can love you more than this, yeah,
When he lays you down, I might just die inside,
It just don't feel right, 'cause I can love you more than this,
Can love you more than this