CHAPTER 4

Macey's POV

After those weird things Louis has said, he did not say anything to me again. He really is weird.

We are now in the hotel's ballroom. It is filled of different people inside. Most of them are family members of One Direction, (but I haven't met any of Louis'  family member yet) the people in the management, and some of the singers, actors, models, and closest friends of them. Cindy, Liam's girlfriend and Keira, Harry's fling is also here with us.

The boys left me with Keira and Cindy while they were talking to some of the guests.

Cindy and Keira are so nice! They asked me to join them in shopping some other time. And they told me to treat them like a normal people. I found out that they also know about the contract and they told me that they got my back whenever I need them. Glad to have a few friends.

At the middle of my chat with Cindy and Keira, Louis just grabbed me by the arm and dragged me somewhere. What the hell? Where are the manners?

"What is your problem?" I finally managed to take his hands off my arms.

I looked at him and he seems quite nervous. What is wrong with him?

"She'll be here" I dont get him. Who's she? Why is he afraid of that she?

"Who?"

"Elle" ... what???? Okay? I am not expecting that. This is too soon to meet the ex???

And not too long enough, someone grabbed Louis and hugged him. She's a tall lady with blonde hair. Is she Elle?

When she finally faced me. She looks somehow familiar.

"You must be Macey! Lou talks so much about you! You really are pretty! You can be our next model! So glad that my brother found someone who has a real beauty!" Louis just rolled his eyes and smiled at her.

And finally her name snap my mind! "Lottie Tomlinson? Oh my gosh! You are so pretty!" Then after that compliments we had a little chit chat. Louis was a bit out of placed but still stayed with us in the whole ten minutes of talking.

"May I interrupt?" A beautiful girl, who seems like a model, suddenly facing the three of us and Lottie's face got a bit annoyed and Louis was a tensed? I don't know.

She is soooo beautiful with long brunette hair. Her skin is so white and her face is very intimidating yet, so gorgeous! And her body! She's so tall and sexy! She is perfect!

And the girl suddenly hugged Lottie, but she doesn't seem to like the girl, and then she kisses Louis on the cheeks. Hello? Uhm? Girlfriend here? But I did not say that out loud. That'll be weird.

Suddenly the girl faced me and said "Oh, the rumours are true. Louis, why don't you introduce me to your new girl?"

I looked at Louis and then the girl. I am so puzzled. When Louis finally get a grip of himself, he introduce us to each other. "Babe, this is Elle."

Babe? Ew. But...Oh, the great Elle Johnson. Why did I not recognise her? She offered her hands and Louis introduced me to her "Elle, this is Macey. My girlfriend".

And I shake hands with her. She has a smile on her face. A fake smile. Woah. What was that.

"I should go see our other friends. See you later" And she waved us goodbye.

"She's beautiful" I murmured to myself and Louis walked away and went to the boys. He left me with Lottie.

Lottie asked me if I want to join her at the table. We talked about how she likes me more than Elle, how dick his brother to act that way, and about the contract. I think everyone that is involved with the boys knows about it.