CHAPTER 8

Macey's POV

After our sweet confession everything between me and Louis, changed. It changed into something better. Though, things were good already but after the confession there is no guessing if he has feelings for me or I am just assuming things.

Louis even said that I should be avoiding Zachary because he might like me. He's so childish in this part. So I told him that my boss has a daughter already and she's fan. I even told him to meet the girl with the boys one day, he said okay, but he still does not like Zachary.

I am now in the lounge with Aya waiting for the boys. We all decided to eat dinner together. But Liam is at Cindy's place, so it's just me, Louis, Aya, Niall, Zayn and Haz.

I told Aya the confession of me and Louis had and the fact that we are actually dating now. Not because of the contract, but because we like each other. She said that she's happy for me. And she also said that things between him and Niall are getting better and better.

"Have you girls decided where to eat?" Harry said as he enter the lounge. "I am so hungry and tired!"

Harry sat on the floor in front of me and Aya. Then Niall entered and sat beside Aya and hug her. They look adorable!

"How about wings?" Aya suggested.

I wasn't focusing too much on them because I am waiting for Louis.

Few minutes later, he entered with Zayn. Louis sat beside me and gave me a peck on the cheeks. "I missed you" He whispered in my ears.

I know I blushed and I just hugged his waist.

"Too much lovers here! Hug me, Hazza!" Zayn hugged Harry and he hugged him back! These boys are really something.

"So, where are we gonna eat?" Zayn asked while he hugs Harry.

"Nando's. Niall's request" Harry answered. And we went to Nando's

The night went good so far. We even FaceTime Liam! They are adorable! Fans are going to us and even asking me or Aya to take pictures of them with the boys. It doesn't bother me because I am a fan also, it makes me happy to see their reactions when they see the boys. Truly makes my heart melt.

When we're done eating dinner, we separated ways already. Me and Louis decided to go walk in the park for awhile.

The park is actually very nice. It has bubble lights on the trees. There are many people here also. We can see lovers dating, children playing, and family spending time together.

And that made me think of my family and I can't stop feeling sad.

"Don't you miss your family?" He suddenly asked me. Maybe he noticed that something is off.

Louis held my hand and I answered "Of course I do. We FaceTime almost everyday." He smiled at me. "How about you?"

"I also do miss them, but I am somehow used to it already." He smiled and asked me. "Do you have any plans on going home on Holiday?"

"I don't know. My savings aren't enough yet" He just nodded.

We just walked hand in hand. Feeling the wind. I realized that it's just less than two months before Christmas.

Louis' POV

Holiday is coming near. And from the looks of it, Macey doesn't have a plan on going home and I know that she misses her family so much.