CHAPTER 13

Louis' POV

"Happy birthday, baby" I heard Macey whispering in my ears.

I smiled and grabbed her. She is now on my top while I lay on the bed.

"Got my first greeting from my love. What more could I ask for?" I told her and peck a kiss on her lips.

"I have something for you. A birthday gift. I will give my Christmas gift to you later" she stands up and get something in her cabinet.

She gave me a paper bag and when I opened it, I saw a shoe box.

"It's a matching shoes. I also have one" She said and showed me her shoes.

My eyes popped out! "Thanks babe! I love it! I really do!" Wow! This is really great. I excitedly opened and wear the shoes.

"This is great, love!" I said and kissed her on the lips.

"Glad you love it. Happy birthday again, love"Then she hugged me.

It's my birthday and almost Christmas eve! And I've been spending time with Macey and her family.

Her parents are amazing. They are nice. Macey looks a lot like her dad. A girl version!

Her dad called me son one time and it's amazing! Can't wait to be their real son... :)))

Her mom is cool. She knows how to cook very well like Macey. She's also a shouter when she's mad.

Her brother is a great man too. We played football and video games all morning.

We are now preparing for Christmas eve, they said they don't celebrate it that much. But New Year is way more fun because all their family members are coming over. Gonna meet my love's clan soon!

Macey's parents are in the kitchen making some pasta, mashed potato, a turkey and I don't know what else. While me and Macey's are barbecuing.

"Babe, why didn't you go to your family instead?" She asked me

"Oh, I'm planning to go there on summer with you. And I want to meet your family" I smiled

When the clock strikes 12MN, we give our graces to the Lord and thank him for the wonderful blessings He gave us.

We took pictures together. And then we ate.

After eating, we exchange gifts already! Yay!

"Here's for you, Louis and Macey" her dad gave me a box "We don't know what to give you, so we came up with that"

We opened the box, it is a matching bracelet that has our names engraved on it. "Oh thank you!" We both said.

"And sir, mam, Marco, this is for you" I handed them an envelope

"What is this?" Her mom said while opening it

"Oh dear. We cannot accept this!" Her dad is about to return to me the envelope

"No sir. Please have it. It's really nothing compared to what you gave me" then I looked at Macey. She blushed.

"Thank you, darling!" Her mom told me.

"Hey. What's in the envelope?" Macey asked

"A trip to Maldives" her dad smiled

"Oh no Louis! That's too much!"