CHAPTER 21

Macey's POV

I'm at the management's office heading to the lounge and it's just 4:30 in the afternoon.

I know by now that the boys are on rehearsal.

I did not bother messaging them that I'm here. I want to surprise Louis.

When I got there, I saw the boys with Cindy and Aya. But Louis is not there.

"Hey, guys" I entered the lounge and they were all surprised and Harry gave me a massive hug!

Then Liam and Niall came to us then hug me as well. We're on a group hug! I saw that Cindy and Aya are laughing at me. And Zayn was looking, I don't know what he is thinking, he has a poker face.

When they released me, I put my hands on my chest "I can't breathe, you guys!"

They all laughed. I went to Cindy and Aya and give them a hug.

"When did you come back?" Aya said

"Awhile ago" I smiled at them "Uh, where's Louis?"

"Oh that, he's not showing his face since he got back from New Jersey." Niall told me

"But, I can ask him where he is and tell him you're here"

Harry is about to get his phone but I stopped him

"No, I mean. Ask him but don't tell him I'm here. I'm nervous" Then I looked down

"Our litol Macey is growing up!" Then Liam rubbed my head. Gosh, I missed them!

"You finally put your shit together?" Aya said

"I did. Realised how stubborn I was, and stupid" We all chuckled.

"Macey, let's go outside for a bit?" Zayn said out of the blue and stood up.

I look at them and then they gave me a nod.

I followed Zayn and we're at a room full of instruments.

He sitted on the flat form where the drum set at.

"I'm sorry for avoiding you..."

I cut him off "I understand. I just left without saying a word." Then I gave him a weak smile.

He nodded "You plan on taking him back?"

"Yes. I hope he won't reject me like I did to him" I chuckled

"He won't. He's not as stubborn as you are" We laughed. I really am a stubborn btch.

When we contained ourselves "Mace, I want to tell you something"

Then he held my hands.

"I'm still in love with you." he sighed and continued "But I'm not telling you this because I want you to choose between us. I know you would choose him over anyone else and..."

"Oh Zayn"

He smiled at me "And I accept that. I just want you to know what I really feel about you. No pressure. Get your Louis back. I am happy for you. I am happy that you finally get your pride down" He chuckled and hugged me