CHAPTER 2

Louis' POV

"There is no fucking way you are hiring someone to be my girlfriend!!!" I faced Simon and he seems cool as I lost my temper.

I'm here in his office, and he's talking about hiring me a girlfriend for publication. I can't do this. Not just because of Elle but also a poor girl getting into this kind of situation? No sane person would agree with this.

"Louis, calm down. You need to hear me out first"

I was about to say something again when someone knocked on the door and when it opened, Lily entered with a young lady.

She looks so happy and innocent. She's quite small, I guess she's just 5'3? She looks like she's a type of girl that is scared of the dark.

When she saw me, she was stunned. But me? I was calm all of the sudden. It's like I saw an angel. All the anger I was feeling was forgotten by just looking at her black eyes.

Suddenly Lily talked and the calmness I was feeling turned into disappointment that fast.

"Uhm. Sorry to interrupt but Simon, Louis, this is Macey. She'll be your new girlfriend"

"WHATTTTT????!!!!!"

Macey's POV

When I got to work, I saw Lily standing outside the café.

"Good morning, Lily! What do you want for breakfast?"I greeted her with a smile.

"Macey, there is something I want to discuss with you" She said with a very serious tone.

We entered the café and sit down on an empty seats near the window.

"Dear, I want to help you with your scholarship and job."

My eyes popped out. I am so shocked. I don't know what to say, I am just staring at her and waiting for the next thing she will say.

"But there are conditions. If you would let me, I will introduce you to my boss and he will discuss to you everything about this matter"

"Really? When?" I can't hide my excitement and I am very much willing to do anything for the scholarship and job!

"We can go today... if you want to?"

"Of course! I would love to!"

We rode here car and we went straight up to the company she is working.

And because of my excitement, I forgot to ask permission to my boss. Maybe I'll just pass by later and tell her what happened.

When we enter the building. It has a nice infrastructure. It's too modern. All white and gray. People here seem so elegant.

At the lobby, there are pictures, or posters rather, of different actors and singers. And woah, One Direction is there.

"Uhm, Lily, why are there so many posters in the lobby?" I asked her while we entered the elevator.

"Oh, this company is the management that produced all those huge stars"

Wow! I was taken aback. All I can think now is that there is a possibility that I will be able to meet One Direction sooner or later. I need this job! I want this job! I'm not yet starting but I know it will be perfect!

We entered the lift and she pressed 17, and when it opened there is huge white door with gray vertically painted on it.

From the outside I can hear someone shouting. I can't clearly hear what the person is saying but I know he is shouting. I got scared because he might be the boss, and from the looks of it, his voice is very scary when he's mad.