CHAPTER 10

Macey's POV

I can't believe that I was worried sick about Louis all night, but he was just somewhere there, having a good time with his lovely ex girlfriend!

It's passed midnight when someone knocks on my door. I am not answering it because I'm in no mood for talking.

"Mace, open up." It's Louis. I don't have any plan on talking to him ever after the incident. I am so damn pissed!

I heard him let out a loud sigh "Maybe you're sleeping already" Then I heard footsteps going downstairs

I slept the night away. I am really really mad at him. I got mobbed, I was told words that are fucking hurtful, I was bruised and scratched but all I thought of was him! I was worried when he was not answering! Then I found out he's all lovey dovey with his ex!

The morning I woke up, I checked my phone.

There are lot of missed calls from Harry, Liam, Lou, and Cindy. Maybe they already knew what's up. I also saw that I was tagged in some pictures on Instagram. Some of it was from the mobbing and some of it was from when Zayn rescued me in the café. But most of it came from the resposted picture of Louis on Elle's story.

I read some of the comments on the pictures and there are some showing me sympathy but mostly about me being a gold digger and a famewhore. What the heck is wrong with them? Did I do something to them??

I checked the news on the internet and the trending is

"Did Macey Palmes and Louis Tomlinson already break up? See the pictures of Macey alone and Louis being with Elle Johnson, his former flame, at the same time!"

"Zayn Malik rescued Macey Palmes from the paparazzi. While Louis Tomlinson is with his ex girlfriend, Elle Johnson"

"Did Elle Johnson and Louis Tomlinson patched things up together?"

"Is Zayn Malik and Macey Palmes dating?"

"Two boys from One Direction being linked to one girl"

I turned off my phone. I am actually pissed. It's early in the morning and people are already annoying me.

Jumping into conclusions. Dorks.

Louis' POV

As soon as I saw Macey's missed calls, I got worried and tried calling her but she's not answering.

I reached our house and I saw that Niall's rover was there.

Inside, Zayn, Niall, Aya and Paul are there. Sitting and looking so worried.

"Why are you here? What happened to you guys?"

"Why are you with Elle?" Zayn asked me suddenly.

"How did you..." I was about to ask when Aya cut me off.

"Don't you know that Macey got mobbed really bad?"

"Mobbed by whom?" I am really confused

"Paparazzi. Better check on her" Niall said.

I hurriedly went to her room and knocked. But she's not answering, maybe she's sleeping.

My phone keeps on vibrating and saw that I have missed calls from Harry and Liam. Maybe they found out what happened to Macey.