Chapter 4

Stoick's pov

My axe was inches away from the night fury's head, and then I heard something unbelievable..

"NO DAD, STOP" that's what the scrawny boy said. I felt my heart drop.
I turned my attention to the one legged boy and slowly lowered my axe as I started walking towards him.

"hiccup??" I said hoping it was actually my son.

Astrid's pov

I was still thinking of hiccup when the one legged boy shouted the most unexpected thing ever. I notice Stoick walking closer and closer to him. I narrowed my eyes in suspicion and confusion. Ruffnut walked up to me with the same look plastered on her face. We looked at each other and knew we were both thinking the same thing.

'Is this guy really Hiccup?'

I was seriously doubting him, but I somehow had a feeling that he was telling the truth. I don't like being lied to, so he better be who he says he is. 

Ever since Hiccup went missing, everyone's changed, I grew as a person and became less selfish and so prideful but so did my distrust of others, I felt as though everyone was keeping secrets from me. But anyone who I suspected always proved me wrong, so I hope he is telling the truth, because if he isn't, I'll tear him to shreds.

Hiccup's pov

Everyone in berk was staring at me.

"hiccup??" Stoick said slowly taking off my mask.

Revealing my messy auburn hair, green eyes, and my many freckles. At this point I start panicking, hoping that he won't want me to stay. I don't want to leave my friends who are in Dragon's Edge right now. As soon as I fix toothless's tail, I'm out of here. 

I got up and suddenly felt a wave of nervousness wash over me. Everyone was staring at me with a shocked look, everyone except Astrid and the gang. They all looked anything but shocked, looked rather, angry. Especially Astrid, she looked as if she wanted to kill me. Her and Ruffnut kept whispering to each other.  

I simply ignored them, and walked over to Toothless and stood in front of my dad.

"hi dad." I said smiling nervously

3rd person's pov

"hiccup!!" Snotlout yelled in excitement

Hiccup was so startled by that, that he threw his dagger at snotlout and it landed about an inch away from snotlout's head..

"oh snotlout, sorry I just got startled. Thought you were someone else " hiccup explained.

"you are lucky that was just a warning shot, I NEVER miss." Hiccup whispered removing the dagger from the wooden wall.

Hiccup started walking back to toothless and cut off the ropes again. Snotlout stood there shocked and paralyzed not wanting to move. Stoick was staring at his son in disbelief but the shocked look the turned into a happy one.

"everyone to the great hall, let's celebrate the return of my son!!" Stoick said joyfully.

Hiccup's face lit up with anger in his mind he was thinking that 

'I can't believe this!! They think just because I am back, it instantly means I am the Heir of Berk again?? I have another life. I want to be with my sister Hannah and my other friends, Heather, Emma, Camille and Camilla, Jack Frost, Flynn, Merida, elsa, and rapunzel. I will tell them, but not now' I thought to myself.

At the great hall

Hiccup was sitting alone, he started looking around when he noticed ruff, tuff, astrid, fishlegs and snotlout staring at him. He suddenly had a flashback of snotlout bullying him. After remembering Hiccup gave snotlout a death glare still bitter after all the bullying.

The gang's pov

"So, what do you guys think?" Astrid asked curiously looking at the gang waiting for their answer. 

"Think of what?" Tuffnut asked, being the idiot he was.

"Of hiccup, you muttonhead!!" Astrid yelled while hitting tuffnut in the back of the head.

"He looks very different." Fishlegs commented.

"He got taller." Tuff said.

"Exactly, he got taller, he became stronger and look what is wearing." Fishlegs pointed out.

"But when he saw us looking at him he gave us a death glare. Why??
And also what was with the whole dagger thing?" Astrid asked knowing no one probably knows.

"Well something tells me he's been through a lot." Fishlegs said.

"Did you guys hear what he said to me??" Snotlout asked thinking they actually cared.

"Oh I heard it! He said I'll kiss you." Tuffnut said proudly.

"No you rocks for brains, he said I was lucky because he apparently never misses." Snotlout said with a sigh following right after it.

"How dare you say Tuffnut has rocks for brains. That's an insult to rocks!" Ruffnut angrily shouted. 

"Yeah, but did you see how precise it was? It's like he has the precision of a deadly nadder, like when they shoot their spines." Astrid pointed out.

"He also got hot, really hot!!" Ruffnut said.

(The gang then looked at ruffnut with weirded out faces)

"What! Look at him!!" Ruffnut continued.

3rd person's pov

Hiccup then walked out of the hall, without anyone noticing. except for the gang. They followed him outside. Except for snotlout, tuff and fishlegs because they were still eating. So only Astrid and ruff followed hiccup. Hiccup went to his old workshop in the forge.

Hiccup then started heating up an iron poker until it was red. Then hiccup took off his armour and placed the hot metal on a wound he got earlier. hiccup don't even winced because he has done it before.

Astrid pov

Ruff and I were just staring at hiccup wondering what he was doing. When suddenly hiccup took off his armour.

"oh my THOR." Ruff and I whispered in unison.

I was looking at his abs. Hiccup  then placed the hot metal on a wound I didn't even notice.

I was surprised that hiccup didn't scream, only the toughest Vikings would do that to heal their wounds. Most Vikings would just go to their healer and they would place herbs on the wounds to make it heal faster. that's when I noticed all the scars he had some were whip marks and stab wounds.

Ruffnut's pov

While Astrid was telling me about the scars I didn't notice, I was still staring at his abs not hearing a single word from astrid's mouth. I started walking forward to get a better look when I accidentally tripped over pans.

hiccup then stopped what he was doing and looked at us.
Astrid and I just run away very fast.

(Ruffnut still thinking of hiccup's abs

(Ruffnut still thinking of hiccup's abs.)

I had to do a little editing here.. it's a little different from the last time... not a lot of editing..