Chapter 24

??? Pov

As I behead a viking I suddenly hear an ear piercing scream coming from the village. I start running towards the village fearing that it might have been one of my that got hurt.

As I got closer to the village I notice a group of vikings running for the village too. I also happened to see the exact, well the ONLY night fury and his ignorant yet skilled Rider that my team came for. Instead of running to the village to see what was going on I trailed behind Hiccup Haddock and his friends. Except they weren't the same people that helped Hiccup defeat our leader.

As I kept getting closer to get a better look, I heard a talking and stopped instantly. I turned my head to look at Hiccup Haddock and the Night Fury, but they were gone. Just then I felt an ax poke me on my back.

"Who are you"

I turned around and saw a blonde girl with blue eyes and with her was Hiccup Haddock and his new friends. The girl seemed to know what she was doing, she looked like a warrior. Probably a Shield Maiden. 

"I won't ask again, Who are you" blonde girl asked

"I'm not telling" I responded

"Why are you following us?" The blonde girl asked 

"And why are you here? I know everyone in this village and I've never seen you" Hiccup Haddock said

"I'm here to take You, Hiccup Haddock and the Night Fury to our leader" I explained

Wasting no time I took out my swords and did a spinning backflip above their heads, and landing behind them and I swept the leg. Before Hiccup Haddock could take out his flame sword, I punched him in the face super hard. And ripped off my pendant filled with sleeping dust, and crushed it. I then blew the dust to where the blonde girl and the her friends where and almost instantly they all fell asleep. 

I then started running really fast with Hiccup Haddock on my shoulder to tell my teammates. Yeah, I'm that strong. I can run at full speed carrying a full grown adult warrior viking over my shoulders. But out of nowhere the Night Fury jumped in front of me  trying to save his rider.

I acted quickly and took Hiccup off my shoulder and held one of my sharp blades against his neck. I guess the Night Fury got the message and lowered his stance. Then he walked towards me and sat down next to me feeling ashamed. I somehow had the feeling he knew how dangerous I was and knew how fast I am. Must be some sort of Night Fury thing, I thought.

I started running again with Hiccup Haddock on my shoulder and  the Night Fury trailing behind me. 

When I finally reached the village, I saw my teammates in the middle of the village waiting for me to come. The village was a complete disaster, houses burned and in ashes, heads on the grounds being surrounded with puddles of blood. I dropped Hiccup Haddock on the ground for my teammates to see and stepped aside for them to see the Night Fury.

They all nodded in agreement and signaled me 'It's time to go home. And good job'  and started to circle the Night Fury and Hiccup Haddock. I joined in the circle and we all started chanting.

'Azarureth canun bricot Morgana gorieth'

And with that we all teleported with Hiccup Haddock and the Night Fury to our leader.

Hiccup's pov

I felt a sharp pain on my back as I started waking up. I was on the cold, hard, and rocky ground, that i could very much tell. As my vision started getting clearer, I started seeing shadows looking down at me and murmuring.

"Hey wake up!"

I felt someone kick me on my side. I force myself awake and sit up. I turned my head left and my face met with a girl's face.

My vision was now clear and saw a beautiful brunette with green eyes. She was wearing blue and black pants and a blue shirt tightened with a black corset and finished with a short black vest. Waist length hair with 1 braid on both sides of her hair, left and right. And finished off with a half up hairdo and ended with a fishtail braid. She had a black hood covering her face.

I have to be honest she is Beautiful. BUT, Astrid is more beautiful than her. Astrid's undying beauty will beat any girl in a heartbeat.

The bunette gestured me to stand up and I did.

"She wants to see you" the girl said demandingly.

"Who are you?" I asked

"Your enemy" she answered

"Who do you work for?" I asked

"You already know who she is. Now be quite" she demanded

We walked for about 15 minutes and as we were walking, I realized that this place was familiar to me. Too familiar. 

"Stop we're here. I'll alert her that you are here" The girl said walking away

I was standing in a dim room with ropes tied to my hands. The room was filled with pointy rocks, and in the front a black throne with spikes coming out of it. A skull on the top and two other skulls on each sides.

(Use your imagination)

Just then a hooded cloaked figure appeared sitting on the throne

Just then a hooded cloaked figure appeared sitting on the throne. Her cloak was flowing like there was no gravity there and at its' ends were ripped and shredded. On her fingers were pointy black claws and a gold bracelet with a skull on it. 

"Hiccup Haddock" She called out 

"Who are you?" I asked

"You know who I am" She replied

She slowly took off her hood and had a smirk on her face. I immediately realized who it was. Without a doubt it was..

"Morgana" 

I'm Soo sorry I haven't updated!! But I have a lot going on right now and I need to focus on my grades, so I don't really have the time to write a chapter on wattpad. But when I get the opportunity to, I do it. 

I'm SOOOO SORRY!!