Chapter 14

Hiccup's pov

"Hold on tight" and Astrid did. Astrid held on to me a little too tight but I liked it.

I liked the way she held on to me the entire flight. I blushed a little at the thought. The entire way she didn't say anything, she just rest her head on my the back of my right shoulder. When we finally got to the clubhouse, Astrid and I made it to the clubhouse first. Then Heather,  Camille and Camilla, then Hannah.

Heather had a Razorwhip named Windshear.

Hannah had Stormcutter named Reaper.

Camille and Camilla had a Zippleback named Bonescraper and Crimpson.

Emma had Monstorous Nightmare named Sapphire.

The twins rode with Camille and Camilla, my dad and snotlout rode with Hannah, and Fishlegs rode with Heather.

"Why not let them have a tour of the place?" Hannah suggested nicely looking at me.

"Sure" I said while rolling my eyes. My dad and the gang all followed Hannah to the stables.

I went to the arena to see Jack, Flynn, Merida, Elsa and Rapunzel. When I got their apparently Hannah was right. Jack was trying to kill Flynn. He was chasing Flynn with his magical staff ready to turn Flynn into a human popsicle.

"Hey guys" I said waving to them trying to get their attention. Which I did.

"Hiccup! Your back!" Merida shouted pulling me into a bear hug.

"Good to see you too Mer" I said, and then ALL of a sudden Rapunzel runs to me and jumps on me, followed Elsa doing the exact same thing.

"Ok punz, els, mind getting off me?" I said while wheezing.

"Sorry Hicc, it's just we were worried" Elsa started "and we really missed you" and Rapunzel finished it.

"Hiccup!! Can you do me a favor?" Jack asked me while he had Flynn on a headlock.

"Uhh, sure. What is it?" I asked Jack who I knew instantly was really mad.

"PUNCH FLYNN"

"What!?! It was just a joke, Jack!"

"I don't care. Do IT!!"

"Fine"

I sighed in defeat as Jack lifted up Flynn in the right position for me to punch him in the face, with my LEFT hand. I punch hard with my right but I punch even harder with my LEFT. Since I am left handed.

Here goes nothing..

"Sorry Flynn" I whispered to Flynn right before...

*punch*

And with that, Flynn Died!!

JUST KIDDING!!

Flynn didn't die, he just passed out with a bloody nose. I turned around and saw the gang and my dad with shocked faces.

It was hilarious!

"Thor's Mighty Hammer is Back!" Shouted Camille and Camilla.

Cami and Ella were exactly like the twins. All four of them considered themselves servants of Loki. They did pranks everywhere on the island, and I always dreaded it when Loki day came.

It's.A.Nightmare.

(Camille is Cami and Camilla is Ella. Those are the nicknames Hiccup calls them. But only Hiccup)

"Thor's Mighty Hammer? What's that?" Astrid asked Cami and Ella.

"Well, Hiccup's punches are deadly. One punch can scar you for life!" Cami said.

"Yeah one time, Hiccup punched Jack in the face because he accidentally threw away one of Hiccup's important blueprints. Hiccup was REALLY mad, so while we were training, Hiccup went right to Jack and punched him SO HARD that Jack forgot who he was for 2 weeks. He also ended up with a broken jaw, a cracked skull, 5 missing teeth and a huge bruise. The bruise cleared up within the week." Ella explained, I can tell she was trying to hold in her laughter.

"Remind me never to get on your bad side" fishlegs said backing away from me.

"So how was the tour?" I asked the gang politely.

"It was great! You guys have a lot stations here!" Astrid said while smiling.

"Yeah most of them are for our dragons." I told Astrid.

I didn't even notice that it was already  nighttime.

"Let's go to bed guys. I am really tired." I said yawning.

"Me too"

"Wait, hiccup there aren't enough huts for them. Astrid doesn't have anywhere to sleep." Heather said kinda regretfully.

"Well, she can sleep with you or Emma" I suggested.

"Don't you remember, I am sleeping in Emma's hut cause my hut burned down, and Hannah doesn't do well with people she doesn't know. Don't you remember last time?" Heather said with a worried look.

"Of course I remember what happened last time. Well. She can sleep with me" I said calmly, but inside I was freaking out!

Did i really just suggest that Astrid should sleep in my hut with ME!!

"Okay! Astrid, are you okay with sleeping in Hiccup's hut with him?" Astrid nodded slowly.

"To your huts people! Astrid come on!" I said motioning Astrid to follow me.

Astrid's pov

Did they just say that I will be sleeping IN Hiccup's Hut?! WITH HIM!!!

Oh My THOR!

I played it cool pretending it was nothing.

But inside I was super and I mean SUPER happy!! I really like him and I missed him, a lot.

"To your huts people! Astrid come on!" Hiccup motioned me to follow me and I did.

I get to sleep in Hiccup's Hut WITH HIM!!!!

I am going to try to publish more often!! Thank you all soo much for the votes and for reading this fan fiction!!

Byeeee