Chapter 5

The next day

No one's pov

Hiccup wakes up in his old room with toothless sleeping next to the bed..
Stoick yells out "hiccup, times for  breakfast!" Hiccup starts pitting on his armour and heads downstairs for breakfast..
(20 minutes later)
Hiccup was now done with his breakfast and asks "dad, can I spar with anyone today, i still need to train?"

Stoick's pov

I then look at hiccup confused, since when does he train for battle.. i just shrugged it off and say "sure, but with who?" Hiccup then starts thinking and says "how bout snotlout's, astrid's, fishlegs's and ruff and tuff's parents?" I look at hiccup with a confused face.. and I say "you want to train with some of our best warriors?"
"Are you sure about that hiccup?" Hiccup then says "yes, I need to train with your best warriors." I still wasn't so sure hiccup could take them on.. I finally agree and go all over berk asking the gang's parents if they want to spar with hiccup, they all said yes but all of Them laughed..

At the arena

The gang's pov

They were all watching their parents spar with hiccup... surely thinking hiccup was not going to get out alive..

Hiccup's pov

The match was just about to start, when I notice fishlegs, snotlout, ruff, tuff and Astrid watching me..

I then hear spitelout yelling and charging at me at the same time, I was standing by the wall and all I had to do was step out of the way and bam.. spitelout hits the wall and faints..

Astrid and fishlegs's parents attack together and I the pull out inferno, and push against both of their axes.. holding them off long enough for me to release the zippleback gas, I then run right to the center of the arena and ignite the gas.. both of them were knocked out..

Only ruff and tuff's dad was there because their mom cancelled last minute because they needed someone to watch their baby cause he woke up.. ruff and tuff's dad came charging at me with his mace and I then pushed against the mace with inferno.. Then I quickly turn around kicking him right in the gut..
After a bit I see them all wake up from their little nap and they all come piling up on me.. and I then throw every one of them off of me.. I then left the arena..

The gang's pov

They all were surprised that hiccup was able to take down berk's best warriors (besides stoick)..

Tuff: OH MY THOR!! Did you guys just see that!!

Snotlout: Who would've known the runt over there had that in him!!

Astrid: Wow, he has definitely changed a lot over the years..

Ruff: I'll say!!

(Fishlegs still had his mouth open in shock)

Snotlout: You can stop now fishlegs, it's over..

Astrid: ruff and I forgot to tell you guys that we saw hiccup shirtless and he had a lot of scars, some where whip and others were stab wounds..

Ruff: OH, he had scars??

Astrid: yeah.. how did you not notice he had scars all over his body??!!

Ruff: well I was focusing more on his and and his sick tattoo..

Snotlout: really he had scars?? I don't really know if I believe it, I mean he seems perfectly fine.. I will have to see them myself!!

Fishlegs: I hate to agree with snotlout but, he does have a point..

Tuff: yeah

Astrid: fine

No one's pov

The gang left the arena still wondering if how hiccup got so many scars.. but they still wanted to see for themselves that hiccup had scars..