Chapter 13

Hiccup's pov

"Who is she?" Emma asked looking at Astrid with a disgusted look on her face. I can tell Emma didn't like Astrid, it takes time for someone to earn her trust.

"Emma, that's Astrid" I answered obviously knowing how mad Astrid is.

"Oh, okay. Anyway, when we terror mailed you to come quickly. We never mentioned in the letter to BRING THE PEOPLE WHO HURT YOU!!" Emma yelled at me, clearly showing how mad she is that I brought Vikings she didn't like because of what I told her about my past when we first met.

To Emma they are just a bunch of strangers that hurt me real badly. Emma is like the Big Sister i never had, she is always overprotective of me.

I mean I love Hannah, but she didn't understand what it was like To get bullied and mistreated. Emma does, we both ran away from home, she was bullied because a lot of Vikings in her village thought she was too weak and too small to be a Viking. If only they could see her now.

"Emma relax, I've forgiven them" I told her calmly. "WHAT! Hiccup, these guys hurt you!" Emma yelled in my face, "Em, I've moved on" I stated calmly.

Emma sighed in defeat, "fine, I guess I'll get the extra huts ready for them. I'll meet you at the clubhouse later" Emma said finally calming down.

"Ok, bye" I said as she got on her saddle, I can tell she still didn't accept them but she had to deal with it.

As emma faded from my view the rest of my friends came down from their dragons and started running towards me. They all were on top of me, I hardly could breath. "Guys, get off me" I said while wheezing.

When they all got off me, I looked straight at Heather who was smiling, but I knew she was hiding something. "Heather. What is it?" I asked looking straight at her eyes intimidatingly.

Astrid's pov

"Heather. What is it?" Hiccup asked the raven haired girl. The moment I looked at her, i felt defeated. Great. just Great. Another pretty girl he knows. I mean how many more pretty girls does he know!

They are all probably secretly in love with him, I lost. They were all way prettier than me, well at least that's what I thought.

"It's just, I NEVER thought I would see you and Emma argue" the raven haired girl started. "Well, I've had minor arguments with Emma before" hiccup stated assuring the girl that everything was fine.

"Hiccup, are you going to introduce us to your friends or what?" Stoick said from behind me.

Hiccup quickly reacted by turning around to face Stoick.

"Um, guys, this is Heather *points to the raven haired girl*, those are Camille and Camilla *points to 2 blondes in the back*, and this is Hannah *puts arm around her neck* My s--" hiccup suddenly gets interupted by Hannah elbowing him.

"Hiccup's super close friend" Hannah finished hiccup's sentence with a nervous smile on her face.

At first when I saw Hannah elbow hiccup I was confused, obviously Hannah didn't want hiccup to tell us something. When hiccup put his around her neck i clenched my fists. I stayed calm and smiled but inside me i was on fire with rage. Now the chances of me being with Hiccup are about as tiny as the chances of Snotlout getting a girlfriend. I mean he has a lot of friends that are girls.

This Hannah girl kinda looked like Hiccup, they both had Auburn hair, green eyes. She was skinny like Hiccup and she was tall too, only about an inch smaller than Hiccup. She had a Fur hood kinda like mine but hers was brown with white streaks on them. She had long hair with one braid on the left side of head, leather boots that went up to her knees, an open front dress with long sleeves made from leather and it looked like it had a couple dragon scales. She had some beads in her hair witch I admit I kinda liked it. She also had a shark tooth earring but it was only on her left ear.

"I'll introduce you guys to the others later, they are at the arena training right now" Hiccup said while taking his hand off Hannah.

"Jack is probably trying to take off Flynn's head right now!" When Hannah said that the girls that were 'hiccup's friends' started laughing hysterically. I was confused and so was Stoick and the gang.

"Why?" Hiccup asked facing Hannah with a confused look on his adorable face.

"Well, when they got back from their trip, Flynn said a joke about Jack. But Jack found it offensive and now Jack is trying to kill Flynn" Hannah explained to Hiccup.

Snotlout then pushes Hiccup to the side to talk or probably flirt with Hannah.

"Hey there beautiful, did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?" Snotlout asked flirting with Hannah. Hannah had a disgusted look on her face.

"Check out these muscles *starts flexing* they are so HARD" Snotlout said while flexing in front of her.

"To See" Hannah stated finishing Snotlout's sentence. Everybody and i mean everbody bursted out laughing except for Snotlout of course.

When the laughter finally stopped Hiccup went in the middle between his friends and us, the Berkians. "So now that we all know each other now, lets go" Hiccup said while walking to his dragon. "wait you didn't introduce us to your friends son" Stoick said from behind me. "oh we now exactly who you guys are and your names, hiccup told us everything" Hannah said coldly while staring at me. "Lets just go guys" Hiccup said, then looked at me and motioned me to come to him, so I did.

"You want to ride with me?" I nodded as if it was no big deal. But it was a HUGE deal!! I got on the back of Toothless and of course I was scared! I was on the back of a dragon. But not just any dragon a NIGHT FURY! The Unholy Offspring of Lighting and Death itself!

Hiccup told me to "hold on tight" so I did.

Sorry for the wait!!! i just had so many things going on right now and with school almost starting, I am Freaking out!!