Chapter 21

Astrid's Pov

After what felt like forever, we finally landed at an island. Though nobody told me where we were going, all they said was that they needed supplies. It was really suspicious that they wanted me and the others to go with them and left their base unprotected.

When I got off of toothless but butt was hurting A-LOT.

"Astrid, does your butt hurt" Hiccup asked.

I felt my cheeks heat up. I didn't even know that I was massaging my hip trying to ease my butt pain.

"Oh. uhh, y-yeah." I stuttered.

"Just leave it, it'll stop hurting in a few minutes. Trust me the first time you ride a dragon for a long period of time it'll hurt"

"oh, ok" I said taking my hand off my hip.

"Ok berkians, I want you guys to stick with us beause there are lots of robbers in this place and we need some help picking up some ingredients. Plus I don't want you guys to get lost" Camille and Camilla said.

"what are they going to do?" Stoick asked pointing to Hiccup and his friends.

"well, they have to go talk to someone about something. It's not any of you Berkian's Business" Camille said coldly.

I can tell she doesn't like any of us just like that Emma girl. I wonder where she was, but I didn't bother asking cause it's none of my business. Camille and Camilla were leading us to a village to get more supplies I guess. I looked back and saw Hiccup and the others flying away, I wanted to go with Hiccup to spend some more time with him. We barely talked on the way here because I fell asleep after 20 minutes of flying, and stayed asleep the entire flight.

"Ok, so what stuff do you two actually need?" Fishlegs asked Camille and Camilla.

"well, we need some medicine, food, some scrap metal and more stuff" Camille answered.

My butt was still hurting a little bit, but I felt like it would be weird if I asked Camille or Camilla if they knew of some sort of butt medicine. I started wondering what Hiccup was up to.

Hiccup's Pov

As we were flying off to go see Freya, I looked back and saw Ella talking to my dad. She then truned around coldly, I could tell she didn't like them that much, neither did Cami or Emma. Earning Cami, Ella and Emma's trust can be real tough. It didn't really take me that long to earn Emma's trust once I told her what happened to me. She immediately took a liking to me cause our stories weren't that far off.

However with Cami and Ella, it took about 2 weeks to earn their trust. When I met them I didn't really know what their interests was, and I wanted them to like me. So I did a bunch of favors for them but that still didn't satisfy them that much. One morning I gathered everyone to the top of the hill. I met Jack, Merida, Flynn, Rapunzel and Elsa on an Island before I found Dragons Edge. They were also runaways.

So when I gathered Cami, Ella, Merida, Jack, Flynn, Rapunzel, Elsa and Emma on the top of the hill, I wanted to show them my new invention. The Dragon Fly One.

~~Flashback~~

"The Dragon Fly 1" I said pulling a lever to open the wings of the dragon fly 1.

"what in the name of Thor is that?" Emily asked pointing to the dragon fly 1 with a confused face.

"It's a flight suit. You know if we are ever separated from our Dragons we might need to solo fly for a bit tille we can catch up to them" I explained.

(Everyone has dragons. Like Jack, Merida, Rapunzel, Flynn, Elsa, Camille, Camilla and Emma. Hiccup trained dragons for them)

" Ok. If this doesn't work, which it clearly won't. Can I have toothless?" Jack asked

I just clenched my fists, narrowed my eyes and growled at him. Then I turned around ready to fall off the cliff to test the Dragon Fly 1.

"Hiccup, what are u planning on doing?" Emily asked concerned

"Jumping. Unless someone has a better idea" I said

And with that I jumped off the cliff. I was up in the air for a few seconds then I just started plummeting.

I heard Emma yell..

"Hiccup!"

Toothless saved me from what could've been a horrible accident for me.

(I'm Just too lazy to write the rest of what happened. I'm pretty sure all of you have seen the episode where hiccup keeps testing the dragon fly and jumping off the cliff over and over. So just imagine that it was Jack, Merida, Flynn, Rapunzel, Elsa, Camille, Camilla and Emma  watching instead of snotlout, tuffnut, astrid, ruffnut, and fishlegs)

~~ end of Flashback~~

After that jumping off that cliff many times and finally giving up just for that day Cami and Ella said that I have earned their trust. That's when I figured out that they reminded me of Ruffnut and Tuffnut.

After that day they were doing soo many parnks on me and everyone else. It was one of the worst year of my life.

When we finally landed on Freya's house, I got off toothless and knocked on the door. The door opened revealing Freya.

Freya has long white wavy hair with half of her hair braided to look like a crown. She has green eyes, and has a long red dress with a waist sash only given to the strongest shield maidens and cheiftess of their tribe. She has many necklaces on her declaring that she is in charge. In this tribe women who have specific necklaces are either the strongest, most honorable, and most beautiful women of their tribe.

"Freya we need your help" I said.

"of course Hiccup. what is it that you need?" She asked nicely.

I knew she wouldn't react well if she found out that Morgana escaped. But she might be our only chance, I just hope she has another way of getting rid of Morgana.

"Morgana is free. Do you know of anything else that can get rid of her?" I asked

She completely froze.

"u-uh. I'm sorry Hiccup but I don't know of any other way to get rid of her"

What kind of dragons should Jack, Merida, Flynn, Rapunzel and Elsa have?

And what would their names be?

I'm running out of ideas here. I just want to finish the book before October..

See you next time... Byeeee...