Chapter 23

Hiccup's pov

"Sooo, we should get going" Heather said.

My vision was still a little blurry. I can't believe I fainted again. As my vision started getting clearer, I saw Astrid looking at me with a worried face. Why was Astrid here? She is supposed to be with Cami and Ella. I asked myself.  Wait!! Did she hear what I asked Freya? I hope not.

"Hiccup are you ok?" Astrid asked walking closer to me

"Uhh, Umm. Yeah" I answered

"The dragons are tired, so maybe we should go on foot. It's not that far" Hannah suggested

We started walking and I was at the back with Astrid. The dragons were practically leading cause they were in the front. My mind started drifting off showing memories of Me and Astrid when we were younger.

~~Flashback~~

"What did you guys do to break the bed?!"  My father asked

There we were,  8 year old Astrid  and 9 year old Me getting yelled at by my father after we broke my bed. Astrid was staying at my house cause her parents went on a trip. 

"Uhhh, umm. Astrid and I h-had a umm, a contest last night to see who could jump the highest" I explained

"you two had a jumping  contest. How did I not hear it?" Stoick asked suspiciously 

"Well, dad. You snore very loudly" 

"And I obviously won" Astrid said gloating

"Not the point. I want both of you to help gobber fix the bed. And Hiccup, you're grounded. Give me your  drawing materials" Stoick commanded

~~End of Flashback~~

I sighed. I've loved Astrid all my life, even until the day she stopped hanging out with me. I remembered and cherished every amazing and fun memory I had with Astrid. And now that I finally have a date with the girl of my dreams. I find out that there might not be any chance of saving her.  I start having another flashback.

~~Flashback~~

"hey Hiccup. Race to the cove? loser has to do a favor for the winner. and that winner, is gonna be ME" Astrid said

"You're on" I  accepted

"Ok. ready. set. go!" Astrid said

I was  in the lead, but Astrid wasn't that far behind me. As I got closer to the cove, Astrid unexpectedly passed me. And got to the cove first. I was out of breath as I finally reached the cove, with Astrid sitting on a rock smiling triumphantly. 

"ok. What do you want me to do?"  I asked breathing heavily.

"hmmm, I want you to, give me hug" Astrid said smiling and opening her arms

I smiled and slowly walked over to her and gave her a big hug. I hugged her tightly. As we let go of each other I looked straight into her beautiful ocean blue eyes and smiled widely. She did the same thing. 

~~End of Flashback~~

I looked at Astrid who was right next to me, and I grabbed her hand and intertwined it with mine.

Astrid's Pov

I felt a Hiccup's hand intertwine with mine and smiled as I looked at Hiccup who looked like he was daydreaming. I laughed thinking of how cute he is when he smiles. Every time I see his lopsided smile I smile myself. 

~~Flashback~~

Hiccup and I were chasing each other on a cliff overlooking the ocean. The sun setting and the blue skies turning into a beautiful orange and purple sky. As I tackled Hiccup to the ground I realize that we were SUPER close to the edge of the cliff. VERY close to falling off. I got off of Hiccup and I reached out my hand to him offering him my help. He gladly took it. 

"we should get going Astrid. Your parents are probably worried about you" 

"yeah, we should get going. Oh and Hiccup! My parents are leaving for another trip and I REALLY don't want to go. Soo, can I maybe stay at your house until they get back?"  I asked

"Sure! I'll have to ask my dad but I'm pretty sure he'll say yes" Hiccup said smiling

"ok. Thanks" I went closer to him and hugged him tightly and he hugged back. 

~~End of Flashback~~

As we were nearing the village, I saw Hannah looking at Me and Hiccup with a smug look. Just then I realized that Hiccup had his arm wrapped around my waist. I looked down on the ground and felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. To be honest I REALLY liked it. 

Hannah's pov

I looked back to see if Hiccup and Astrid were ok and saw the cutest thing ever! I saw Hiccup's arm wrapped around Astrid's waists. I looked at Astrid with a smug face. I didn't bother looking at Hiccup because he was clearly daydreaming about something. As soon as Astrid spotted me looking at her with a smug look she looked down at her feet with and I could see a tint of pink on her cheeks forming. I rolled my eyes amused at her determination to hide the fact the she liked how Hiccup had his arm around her. 

As we were getting closer to the village, I noticed some wild dragons coming from what seems like the North heading to the village. 

Then all of a sudden I hear...

TO BE CONTINUED...

ohhhhhhh!!!! Cliffhanger!!! 

I'm SOOOOOOOO sorry I took sooo loong to update a chapter!! But here it is!!!

YAYYY!! Soo I'll try to update every Saturday or Sunday..

BYEEEEEE!!!!