Chapter 25

Astrid's Pov

The last thing I remember was being knocked out by that girl. When I fell my vision was blurry but I could see her taking Hiccup. I tried to get up but I soon felt dizzy and weak. I saw purple dust on my arms and legs. My vision became even worse,it was blurry and dim. I felt my body collide with the dirty ground. As my eyelids become heavier by the second. I black out...

I felt someone kick me on my side. I lift my eyelids open to see what was going on, and I was greeted by a familiar face.   

"Wake up blondie!" 

"Huh? Wha-what happened?" I asked sitting up.

"I don't know but I found you guys here lying on the ground and sound asleep"

"who are you" I said pushing myself up from the ground.

"Seriously!? You already forgot, typical viking. It's me Emma" She said sounding not very impressed.

"Ohh uhh, right. Where's hiccup?" I asked

"WHAT!!? I thought you guys knew. He wasn't here when I found you guys" Emma yelled waking up the others.

"What is going on? Emma?" I looked over and saw Heather waking up.

"Heather do you know what happened? Cause I'm worried about Hiccup"  Emma asked helping Heather get up.

"The last thing I remember was a hooded girl knocking out Hiccup and Astrid, then taking Hiccup and then I felt really sleepy. She must've thrown sleeping dust at us cause I was out cold almost instantly" Heather explained

"Well where are the dragons? Did she take them too?" Emma asked

"No they went ahead of us before we got attacked. They are probably helping out the other vikings and Camille and Camilla" Heather said

"Well let's wake up the others and go" I said

Meanwhile.....

Hiccup's pov

While I was looking for a way out of this underground cell I had an idea. I grabbed a rock nearby and started sharpening it with my knife that I always had hidden. I finally got the rock to the sharpness I wanted and started chipping at the wall. I couldn't use the knife because it was ready to break even before I used it, so it wasn't strong enough to chip anything.  

As I started chipping away at the wall, I heard footsteps coming closer. I immediately stop and throw the rock nearby to make sure they don't see it. I could not let them know that I was trying to escape because they would put me on high surveillance.

"It's time" I looked over my shoulder and saw the same girl who kidnapped me and locked me in this dungeon with a couple of other hooded people next to her.

"Time for what?" I asked curiously with and angry face.

"Time for your trial" She answered tightening her grip on her knife.

"what trial?" I asked annoying her

"The trial that determines if your life is worth sparing. Which I pretty sure you are not. You will fight Magnus the Soul Crusher. I'm pretty sure you are familiar with him" She said unlocking the cell.

"here" She said throwing my Inferno at me, then pushing me out of the cell and tying my hands together with a rope. Then used the rope to pull me.

After a few minutes, we entered the Throne room. I saw Morgana in her throne, Magnus the Soul Crusher, staring at me with his war face and gripping his sword while cracking his knuckles.