Chapter 9

No one's pov

The gang tried to catch up to hiccup but he was running really fast. Hiccup and toothless headed into a dark cave on the left side of the island.. the gang them went into the cave but saw nothing so they headed out, back to the village. As soon as they were out of sight, toothless unwrapped his wings and let go of hiccup. They headed back to the cove..

Hiccup's pov

If I wasn't that mad at my dad before I am really pisssed now!! I can't believe my own dad forgot my Birthday!

Toothless: I can't believe your own FATHER forgot his only son's Birthday!!

Hiccup: who says he is my father?? I mean he never acted like a father to me. I should've known. I mean, he's ignored me all my life and I know for sure he and the entire village (except maybe gobber) saw me as a FAILURE.

Toothless: and how dare he even spy on you! I mean, you can expect it from your other human 'friends' but your own FATHER!!

Hiccup: he's never been my father.. I can see in his eyes, *sigh* the way he always looked at me 5 years ago. I know he doesn't see a Viking that's worth his time, all he sees is a failure that doesn't deserve to be the heir of berk. Or even his son..

Toothless: You are NOT a failure Hiccup!! You know what I see?

Hiccup: a failure

Toothless: no, I see a young man who stands up for what is right and a hero to dragon and Viking kind.. well most vikings.. the point is that you are a HERO!!

Hiccup: Don't you remember, I wasn't always the HERO.. but thanks toothless that helped me a lot.. 😁😊😊

Toothless: soo.. lets get started!!

Hiccup: started on what??

Toothless: don't you remember hiccup?? Your training!! We missed it this morning!! Now.. GIVE ME 1,000 PUSHUPS!!!!

Hiccup: are you cutting me some slack? Because you usually make me do 1,500..

Toothless: well tomorrow is our birthday, and your sister's birthday too..

Hiccup: i can't wait to see Hannah!! Wait till she sees the gift I got her!!

Toothless: why didn't you tell your 'dad' and your 'friends' about Hannah??

Hiccup: I don't think dad is ready to know that mom is alive and he has a secret daughter.. can't wait to give her the present!!

Toothless: if you even get to give it to her.

Hiccup: what do you mean??

Toothless: We still have to trade remember??

Hiccup: OH right!! We only have about five more islands, that's not that much..

Toothless: I guess. Whatever!! Now DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME 1,000!!

Hiccup: okay fine.. 1, 2, 3

At the village

The gang's pov