Chapter 19

Hannah's pov

I woke up yawning and stretching out my arms to a sunny beautiful day. I got dressed and told the Berkians that we needed supplies so that meant they had to come with us.

They all curiously asked why they needed to come with us, and I told them that Hiccup, me and the others didn't trust them enough to stay and make sure that The Edge was safe. And with all the Dragons in the area, they would just go kill them all.

I have to admit talking to my 'Dad' was really uncomfortable. I mean how could he great his own son so coldly. Every time I see hiccup was I always feel very guilty that I wasn't there for him when he needed a friend the most. I always wished that Hiccup got taken away with mom so we could've grown up together, he could've been the big brother that I needed when I was sad or lonely myself.

I am very nervous about him finding out that I am his Daughter, I don't want him to know. But something in my gut was telling me that no matter how hard I tried, he WILL find out. I sigh hoping that he wasn't going to find out at all.

I head to the arena where we all said we would meet. I  was the only one there since I am an early riser. Wait! What! Hiccup isn't here, usually Hiccup is the first one to get here when  we have to go somewhere. There must be something wrong, maybe it's another dream.

I head to his hut and go inside. I quickly realize that there wasn't any crumbled paper on the floor and everything was CLEAN. Hiccup never cleans. He must like this girl a lot! When me and Hiccup found out that we were siblings, he was obviously freaking out. I mean come on he just found out that his mom was alive all those years and a week later he finds out that he has a little sister. I would've freaked out too if that happened to me. We started getting to know each other better, I asked him if he had a crush on a girl on Berk since already knew I had a crush on someone from a tribe near Berk too. He very reluctantly handed me a drawing of a girl with blonde hair, she was pretty.

I stop my flashbacks from going any further and just head straight upstairs. I knock on the door.

"Hiccup!" I Yelled 

When I was about to yell again the door opened revealing Astrid.

"Good Morning Astrid. We need supplies so you and your friends are coming with us. So just go take a bath and get change while I wake up Hiccup" I said smiling.

"Morning Hannah" Astrid said rubbing her eyes, and then heading to the bathroom.

When I heard a door shut, assuming it was the bathroom door. My thoughts quickly flood with worry. Something is telling me that I shouldn't trust Astrid, but I push all those thoughts away. I go into the room and look over to the bed. Hiccup was pale. I could tell he was having another dream made by Morgana.

Panicking I grab his shoulders and start shaking him wildly. Hoping that the dream hasn't taken over him again.

"Hiccup! Hiccup! Hiccup, wake up!" I yell

I stop shaking him as his eyes start to flutter open. I sigh in relief. I then look straight into his eyes, they keep changing color from red to green. A few seconds later they stopped. I have a worried look on my face.

"Hiccup, was it another dream?"

"uh, yeah. Is it time to go yet?" he asked 

"Uh, no the others are still getting ready. Do you want to talk about your dream Hiccup? It might calm you down a bit." I said sitting down next to him on the edge of the bed.

"umm, no it's fine. Is astrid in the bathroom?"

"Uh, yeah. She is getting changed right now"

"Oh, ok. I better get my stuff ready. I'll see you at the arena when Me and Astrid are done"

"ok, bye Hiccup"

"Bye little sis"

I start heading down the stairs and out the door. After I closed the door, I leaned against it wondering why he didn't want to talk about his dream. He always tells me when something is wrong. We always tell each other everything. I sigh and go back down to the arena.

Hiccup's Pov

When I hear the door close, I stand up immediately talking a piece of paper and a pencil out. I sit in the desk and start scribbling trying to remember what happened in my dream. The last time I had a dream like that was before we banished Morgana to the Dark Realm. 

In that I was on the edge of a cliff with Morgana and Hannah. Morgana took out a knife and held it against Hannah's throat. That was all I remembered from that dream. But that dream actually helped me, That cliff in my last dream was the same exact cliff where we defeated Morgana. Maybe mom's old sanctuary is the place where we can finally finish Morgana. 

We at least HAVE to give it a shot. If it will save Astrid's life, then I will do anything..

I had to unpublish this chapter because half of it was missing..

Uhh!! I school has gotten me so worked up that I barely had time to write this story!!

Next chapeter will be mainly HIccup and Astrid's pov...

Byeeeee