Chapter 6

Hiccup's pov

I decided I would sleep in the cove instead of my old house since it brought back bad memories. I had just woken up in the cove when I hear a monstrous nightmares distress call. I realize it was coming from the far left side of the island, so I call toothless and we fly to the far side of the island as fast as possible.

At the far left side of the island

When I arrived,I see a hurt monstrous nightmare, it's wing was caught in a branch. I then release the nighmare's wing as careful as possible trying not to hurt it.

I then give the nightmare herbs I got from the defenders of the wing, that would make it's wing heal faster, the same herbs I gave toothless when his wing was sprained. I let the nightmare go and I start worrying that Drago might find me. "ugh!!" I yelled really loudly. I start talking to toothless in Norse.

The gang's pov

(The gang sees hiccup flying away)

Astrid: I have a feeling hiccup is hiding something, should we follow him.

Tuff: YES!!!

(The gang loses sight of hiccup)

Fishlegs: I don't know if we should do this, let's just go.

Snotlout: shut up fishface!!

Fishlegs: We lost him! Do you really think we would find him again?

Astrid: We just need to listen, when hiccup gets angry or worried he starts yelling or talking loudly.

Ruff: guys I just had the best dream last night. I saw hiccup shirtless again.

Astrid: ugh!

(The gang then hears someone say "ugh")

Astrid: did you guys hear that? It came from the cove. let's go.

(The gang arrives at the cove listening in on hiccup's conversations with toothless)

Hiccup's pov

"Toothless what am I going to do?"
I said in a worrying face

"hiccup relax, he can't find us here" toothless said in dragonese.

"you are right, can we talk about something else than drago?" I said worryingly

Hiccup's pov in 3rd person

Toothless(dragonese) : how about Heather?

Hiccup(norse) : what about Heather?

Toothless: I still ship you two?

Hiccup: well too bad. Don't you remember we broke up.

Toothless: OH yeah! Are you guys still friends?

Hiccup: yeah were still very good friends.

Toothless: how about Anastasia? I know how hard it was for you to lose her. I just want you to open up. It's not very good if you keep your feelings bottled in.

Hiccup: yeah sure. I just really miss her. And i think of her, I always think it was my fault she died.

Toothless: it's not your fault she died of that illness.

Hiccup: but I could've searched more for the antidote.

Toothless: did you love her?

Hiccup: I don't know, I liked her a lot but in my head she wasn't the one.

Toothless: why is that?

Hiccup: I don't know I just had a gut feeling. But she was Anastasia, come on! You literally couldn't win a fight against her.