Chapter Six

"You were what?" Gwen asked, Keith looked away from Gwen's view.

"I was protecting you." Keith said, Gwen stared at Keith.

"Why? How? From who?" Gwen asked, Keith sighed...

"I was protecting you from, Sergio Gonzalez." Keith said, Gwen blinked.

"What do you mean?" Gwen asked, Keith sighed.

"Ok, so... It all started when Noah and I were driving to school..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Story Begins...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "Oh, come on Keith. You know you love this song!" Noah yelled, Keith rolled his eyes.

"I don't like it, I hate it." Keith said, Noah sighed.

"You don't like my songs." Noah frowned, Keith rolled his eyes.

"Can you please shut up?" Keith asked, Noah rolled his eyes.

Noah stared at Keith, he then looked out the window. Noah gasped, he grabbed Keith's shoulder.

"Hey, isn't that Sergio?" Noah asked, Keith looked.

Keith frowned, it was. Keith parked, Noah's eyes widened.

"What are you doing?" Noah asked, Keith smirked. He took the keys out, he looked at Noah.

"We're going to spy on him. Prank him." Keith grunted, Noah swallowed.

"Oh no. I know that grin. That is dangerous. No, we are not going to do it." Noah panicked, Keith sighed.

"Come on, please!" Keith begged, Keith did puppy eyes. Nosh gasped, Keith wouldn't stop doing them.

"Ok, fine. Let's go." Noah said, Keith smiled.

Keith and Noah both got out of the car, they walked slowly to the alley, Sergio was in.

"Any girls in mind?" Asked Albert, Sergio nodded.

  "Who?" Albert asked, Sergio smirked.

"Gweneth Corona." Sergio said, Keith's eyes widened. He felt a wave of jealously past him. Noah gasped, Keith frowned.

"So, what do you see in her?" Albert asked, Sergio smiled.

"She has a nice body. Nice ass, nice chest. I would totally tap that." Sergio spoke, Keith clutched his fists.

"So... You only like her for her body?" Albert asked, Sergio nodded.

"Oh yeah." Sergio commented. Keith clutched his fists even tighter.

"Albert, I'm going to get her to be my side hoe." Sergio said, Keith frowned.

"How?" Albert asked, Sergio smiled.

"Since Gwen has a crush on me, I'm going to ask her to the dance. Then make out with her, and ta da!" Sergio threw his hands up in the air.

Noah took Keith's shoulder, Keith looked at Noah, Noah shook his head.

"No." Noah whispered, Keith glared at Noah.

"We can't just let Sergio get away with this." Keith whispered/yelled. Noah rolled his eyes.

"I know, but we have to go." Noah said, Keith shook his head.

"I'm not gonna let this go away." Keith said, he shook away from Noah's grip.

Noah stared at his necklace. He sighed, he patted Keith's back.