Chapter Thirty-Six

Aunt Rose walked down the hill, she looked worried and mad.

"Your father is worried sick about you, how dare you run away like that!" Aunt Rose scolded, Keith immediately grabbed my hand, I looked back.

He pulled me behind him, he grabbed something behind his jeans.

It was Noah's gun... He pointed at Aunt Rose.

My eyes widened, I froze...

"Stay the hell away from shrimp, get near her and I'll shoot!" Keith threatened.

Aunt Rose looked shocked, she frowned.

"Boy what the hell are you doing with my niece and that gun?!" She asked, Keith didn't answer, he stayed quiet and still had the gun pointing at her.

"Keith! Wait!" I yelled, I ran in front of Aunt Rose. Keith looked shocked, he froweed.

"Shrimp, get out of the way!" Keith ordered, I shook my head.

"She's my aunt!" I yelled, Keith's eyes widened, he blushed and put the gun away.

"Sorry." Keith said, Aunt Rose smirked. She looked at me, she grabbed my hand.

"We're leaving, let's go." Aunt Ross said, I tried pulling away.

"Stop, wait!" I yelled, Keith looked up.

"Hey! Let her go!" Keith yelled, he ran and grabbed my waist, he pulled me away from her, we both fell.

A car pulled up, fast. It was a black Jeep. The headlights were still on, the man got out of the car, Keith looked sick, the man stared at Keith, he frowned.

"Keith Lockwood, if you don't get your ass over here right now, I'm going to carry your ass in the car and take your ass home." The man threatened, my eyes widened...

It's Keith's dad...

Keith looked at his father, he took a breath.

"No." Keith said, his dad ran down the hill. He walked up to Keith, Keith was staring straight at his dad.

"What the hell did you just say?" He asked, Keith rose his chest up.

"NO!" Keith yelled, Keith's dad looked at me. He walked up to me.

"This is your fault." He said, I pointed at me.

"Yes, if it wasn't for you. My son wouldn't be talking to me like this, you b***h." He raised his hand up, I gasped.

A gun shot was heard... Keith's dad screamed, my eyes widened...

Keith's dad got shot in the arm...

Aunt Rose ran to him, as he sank to the floor, we all turned...

A boy stood there, black hair, blue ocean eyes, shaking body, pale face, and with a gun in his hand, still pointing at his dad.

"Don't touch my shrimp...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More will be published later on today or tomorrow or whenever I can!

Please vote and comment! Thanks! Bye!
~Nae Nae

Blood, Roses, And Burning Hate {Discontinued} जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें