Chapter Fifty Three

Keith stood there, thinking about either if he should go to the party or not. He wanted to see Gwen, that, he will admit. But he was also was scared. He has not talked to her in a two weeks, what will she say even if he sees her? She won't be happy, that he knows for sure...

Sighing, he grabbed his shirt, tossed it on, already wearing his jeans, he grabbed his phone and taking a deep breath... He left his house.

~~~~~~
"It'll be fun Gwen! Plus you look cute in that dress!" Stacy yelled excitedly, Gwen sighed staring at herself in the mirror.

"This dress is short, when I bend down you can see my ass!" Gwen yelled, still staring at herself.

"I know, I'm hoping you get to bend down... Especially for tonight." Stacy mumbled, Gwen opened her door and looked at Stacy.

"What?" Gwen asked, Stacy smirked but shrugged.

"I don't know." Stacy said, Gwen raised an eyebrow and shrugged. Gwen took off the dress, putting back on her sweats and crop top.

"What are you gonna wear?" Gwen asked, Stacy smiled and showed Gwen her long white dress. Gwen immediately frowned, looking at Stacy.

"Why do you get to look beautiful and I get to look like a stripper?" Gwen asked, Stacy shrugged.

"Stop worrying, you look good. I'll see you at the party. I have to get ready and get the party ready." Stacy said, she grabbed her car keys that were on the table.

"Stacy, mind if I help you decorate?" Gwen asked, Stacy smiled and nodded.

"Sure, just make sure you get the balloons, streamers, and the cups ready. I got the rest, thank you Gwen." Stacy replied, Gwen smiled and nodded.

  "Let's just make sure you don't get too drunk this time Stacy." Gwen scolded, Stacy grinned.

"No promises~!" Stacy sang, she ran downstairs as Gwen went after her.

~~~~~~~

It was almost seven, and Stacy still couldn't find Keith. Gwen was still greeting people and still feeling insecure about her Christmas dress. 

   Stacy grew worried, she only wanted her best friend to be happy. She wanted people to know that Gwen was happy. She wanted nothing more than her best friend to be happy. She wanted to choke Keith right now though because he still wasn't here...

  Stay does not take no for an answer, and she does not like being lied to... Stacy huffed and puffed into the kitchen. She poured herself some beer in her cup. She watched as Gwen sat on the couch, Stacy sighed.

   Gwen looks so uncomfortable and lonely... Stacy knew that Gwen missed Keith, Stacy knows that Gwen would never admit it... Gwen didn't have to admit anything, she knew that Gwen missed Keith immediately.

   "I still can't believe I'm here. I didn't even want to be here Stacy." A voice groaned, Stacy almost choked on her drink. She knows that b*tchy voice anywhere.

Stacy immediately turned around to find a boy wearing a button up shirt, ripped jeans, a bouquet of flowers, black hair, ocean blue eyes...

Keith, he actually came. Stacy slapped his arm, he looked at her in shock.

"Ow, What the f*ck was that for?" Keith asked, Stacy frowned. She set her cup down on the counter and made eye contact with Keith.

  "You're late." Stacy growled, Keith shrugged,
taking out a box out of his pocket. He handed the flowers to Stacy, she grateful took them.

"I got Gwen a gift, I wanted you to give it to her since she's not gonna be here." Keith said, his eyes looked determined. Stacy opened her mouth to say something but someone else interrupted her.

  "Nice ass Corona!" A voice yelled, the person was drunk, but was yelling. Both Stacy and Keith lifted their heads up. They saw who it was... Sergio.

Keith immediately gasped... He remembered the fight he had with him and Albert. He remembered cops coming... He remembered they needed a distraction in order to leave...

He remembered Noah... Noah...

"Keith..." Stacy whispered in shock. Keith stared at Stacy in confusion. He suddenly felt tears rolling down his cheeks... Noah....

Sergio walked, more like wobbled up to Gwen. He grabbed her wrist, she tried to pushed him away but she couldn't.

Sergio looked at Gwen, he smirked. He grabbed her butt and pull her close to his chest.

Anger suddenly appeared, Keith clutched his fists hard. He could feel his nails digging into his palms.

Keith pushed some kids out of his way as he ran to Sergio and Gwen. Sergio sniffed Gwen's hair.

"Gwen, you are so tiny but hot... Wanna go upstairs?" Sergio asked, Gwen shook her head. She immediately kicked him in the balls. He let her go and bend over in pain.

"Don't you ever touch me again, dick." Gwen snarled, Keith was still trying to get past kids but he saw what Gwen did... He couldn't help but chuckle.

Sergio got mad, he did the impossible... He raised his hand to slap Gwen. Gwen gasped in, she fell backwards. Everyone gasped... All except Keith.

Keith finally got past the kids that were in his way. He immediately grabbed Sergio's wrist. He twist it, and made his arm bend. Sergio screamed, Keith then punched Sergio straight in the face. Keith wouldn't let Sergio get up, he kicked Sergio, and punched him.

"Don't you ever f*cking lay a hand on Gwen!" Keith snarled, he tried to throw a punch. But Sergio grabbed his fist, everyone gasped.

Sergio punched Keith on the nose, Keith groaned but he tackled Sergio on the floor. Sergio hit the glass table, piece of broke glasses cut Sergio, and Keith. Keith continued punching Sergio.

"It's your fault I'll never get to see Noah again! It's your fault! You should be in jail, not him!" Keith yelled, Sergio kicked Keith off of him. Sergio chuckled, he rolled his eyes.

"Keith, it's not my fault that Noah is such a dumbass." Sergio snarled, Keith's eyes widened.

Keith grabbed Sergio by the collar, he was breathing heavily. He stared straight into his eyes. Keith's ocean blue eyes looked dark blue... Keith Lockwood was angry...

He punched Sergio straight in the face three times, Sergio reached his arm out to grab the broken vase. He lifted it up, Keith didn't know that Sergio had a vase.

"Keith look out!" Stacy yelled, Keith immediately looked up, to see the vase. Keith shut his eyes. But he didn't feel anything, he heard glass break... But he didn't feel anything.

Keith slowly opened his eyes, to find Sergio unconscious. With a cut across his forehead, confused Keith looked up.

He saw a girl, brown hair with curls, green eyes, full of anger. Wearing a black dress and her black converse... Keith immediately knew who it was...

It was Gwen....