Chapter Fifty-Two

It's been two weeks since Keith and Gwen has talked... Once again....

Stacy came back, and she is going to throw a party, she is a good friend to Gwen. She would never do anything behind her back.... But this time, Stacy will do this....

She knows Gwen is miserable and so is Keith... She is going to be the one to make peace between them.... She was already doing step four of the plan.

"Come on Keith, it'll be fun!" Stacy pleaded, Keith shook his head.

"For the last time Stacy, I'm not going." Keith said, he turned to walk away. But Stacy wasn't going to let him get away with this. She grabbed his shoulder held on to it.

"Gwen isn't going, she's going to be with her aunt for the weekend, if that is what you are worried about." Stacy said, Keith froze.

Hell, he hasn't heard her name in two weeks, he didn't want to say her name, or even think of her... Even thigh, deep down, he knows that he has been... He's just been lying to himself...

"Fine, I'll go." Keith have in, Stacy doesn't take no for an answer, and Keith knows her too well.

"Good, be there around six." Stays said excitedly, she jumped up and down and clapped her hands. Keith rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Now, our of my house." Keith said, Stacy rolled her eyes, and waved as Keith walked her out.

"See you at the party!" Stacy said, Keith nodded, and shut the door. He sighed, walking up the stairs, to take a shower. It was already four in the afternoon, he had two hours to get ready.

He stripped off his clothes, walked inside the hot shower. He stood in the shower as the hot water hit him.

Is he really going to some stupid party because Gwen wasn't going?....

Or....

Maybe he hopes she ends up there, so he can try to make things right with her....

The least he can do is try....

Right?....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been forever since I updated!! Lol, more will be published later on today/tomorrow/or whenever I can!
Please vote and comment! Thanks bye! Love u all!
~Nae Nae