Chapter Twenty-Seven

"Are we there yet?" Shrimp asked, I chuckled. Staring at her childish impatience made me smile...

She is so cute...

"Not yet shrimp." I said, she sighed.

"Why does it have to be so long?" Shrimp asked, I shrugged.

"We're almost there." I said, Shrimp nodded.

"Do you think Sergio's gonna mess with me once I get back?" Shrimp asked, I laughed.

"If he's dumb enough." I said, Shrimp snickered.

"I'm sure Sergio isn't scared of Stacy." Shrimp said, I scoffed.

"I know he ain't, I was talking about me. If he messes with you then I'll have to deal with him." I threatened, shrimp blinked completely shocked.

Something hit the window, shrimp and I both stared. Something hit it again, and again and again.

It was rain, it was raining outside, the driver stopped the cab.

"Alright we're here." The driver said, I grabbed my sweater. I put it over shrimp, we left the car.

It was raining hard, my sweater was no help. At all, not one bit.

I unlocked the door, and we entered the house. Dad wasn't home, good.

I took Shrimp's backpack, and her hand. Her hand was warm, I smiled...

I did not want to let go...

As we reach my room, I opened the door and shrimp and I walked in.

Shrimp was glancing at my room, she smiled.

"I like your room." Shrimp complimented, I smiled.

"Thank you." I replied, shrimp sat on the bed. She was touching my blankets, my cheeks turned red.

"Here." I said, I was handing her a towel.

"Go ahead and take a shower in my room, I'll take one downstairs." I offered, shrimp smiled, taking the towel she walked up to me and ruffed my hair.

"Ok, see you in a bit." Shrimp said, she walked to my bathroom.

Wait... What is she gonna wear?...

I opened my door to my dresser, grabbed a pair of clean PJ's and knocked on the bathroom door.

Shrimp opened it, she saw the clothes.

"You can't wear those wet clothes." I said, shrimp chuckled. As she took them, I felt her warmth on her hands.

"Thank you." Shrimp said, I nodded. She closed the door and I went downstairs to take a shower...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile with Mr. Corona...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Are you sure about this Francis?" Mr. Lockwood asked, Francis or known as Mr. Corona nodded.

"Of course I am." Francis snarled, Mr. Lockwood rolled his eyes.

"What are you going to do with your son?" Francis asked, Mr. Lockwood sighed.

"I'll move him to Canada. I'm tired of his stuffs." Mr. Lockwood snarled, Francis smirked.

"Good, that brat needs to stay away from my daughter." Francis barked, Mr. Lockwood nodded.

"Indeed." Mr. Lockwood sat up from his chair.

"Until we meet again." Mr. Lockwood had his hand out so Francis could shake it.

"Keith and Gwen will never see each other again, as long as there's breath in my body." Mr. Lockwood promised, Francis smiled.

"Good, we can not let what happen, happen again." Francis said, Mr. Lockwood nodded.

"Nice doing business with you." Mr. Lockwood said as Francis walked out of the door.

Mr. Lockwood stared at his picture, it was him and Keith when he was younger.

"Oh Keith..."

"What went wrong?..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More will be published later on today or tomorrow or whenever I can!

Please vote and comment! Thanks! Bye!
~Nae Nae