Chapter Forty

Keith was kissing me, he had his beautiful ocean eyes shut, and his black hair was covering his ears, but I could still see some redness from his ears, his cheeks were pink. As mine were possibly red.

Keith pulled away, his grip tightened on the pole he was hanging on to, I didn't know what to say... He kissed me...

"I love you, Gweneth." Keith said, bam... It hit me... That whole in my heart, Keith had broken... Was healed... He said it, he loves me...

He leaned in closer, he stared into my electric green eyes. I could feel my heart pound.

"I love everything about you, you are beautiful, feisty, kind, caring, silly, and smart. You are everything I could ever want. I surrender who I am, for who you are. And if only I noticed the way you curl your lip when you concentrate, and the way you smile when you blush. Nothing prepared me for, the privilege of being yours, I love you so much, and I would always chose you." Keith said, I giggled.

"Did you just reference some parts from Turning Page?" I asked, Keith smiled and nodded.

"Yes, because that's your favorite song, and that's how I feel about you. That song total relates to our love." Keith admitted, I blinked...

Our Love?...

  "Will you be my girlfriend?" Keith asked, my eyes widened...

Is this it? Is this my love story I always wanted since I was a child?... I opened my mouth, to give him my answer, my final answer...

"GWENETH! AND KEITH! IF YOU GUYS AREN'T DOWN HERE IN TEN SECONDS, I'M GONNA SHOOT UNTIL YOU GUYS ARE OUT!" Keith's dad yelled. I swallowed, Keith grabbed my arm.

"Where are we going, there's only one way out!" I whispered, Keith smirked.

"Is there?" I blinked, Keith opened an door on the roof.

"Always gotta be prepared." Keith said, I nodded. He gave me a boost up, and he gave himself a boost. I gasped, we were pretty high...

How tall was this tree?! I shut my eyes, I suddenly was flying up, or I thought I was. I slowly opened my eyes, I was in Keith's arms... He was carrying me bridal style...

"I got you shrimp." Keith said, his voice was calm. I took a deep breath, he tip toed to the other side of the tree house.

We almost made it to the other end, until there was a bird. It saw Keith and I, and it screamed in fear. We tried to make it quiet, but it continued.

"There they are!" Keith's dad yelled. Auntie put the light on Keith's face, he shut his eyes, but not in time, the light blinded him. He wobbled backwards, until he tried over something, and we both fell.

I fell out of his arms, and I hit my head on a tool box... Or something, I have no idea what it was. But there was a loud bang, and I rolled down, I screamed, I didn't feel the tree house. I wasn't on it, I was hanging...

"Hang in there shrimp!" Keith yelled, I looked up... I was swinging, Keith had me by my foot.

Keith tightened his grip, there was a rope wrapped around him. I could hear the rope ripping, I gasped. Keith stared at me, he smiled. He then threw me up, I screamed. I hit my arm pretty hard on the tree house as I landed.

It took me a few seconds to regain my vision back. I suddenly heard a loud stomp and a scream. I gasped... Keith...

I ran to the end of the roof, looking down. I see a boy, he was on the floor, holding on tightly to his leg, his right side of his head was bleeding... I suddenly realized who it was when they looked up at me.

Ocean eyes...

Keith!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ha ha, cliffhanger! 😂
Sorry I hate those too. But I'm busy. And the least I could do was publish a few chapters.

I'm doing better, as you can see. But I'm barely getting there so I don't want to push myself again.... 😓😝

Anyways... More will be published later on today or tomorrow or whenever I can!

Please vote and comment! Thanks! Bye!
~Nae Nae 🙃