Chapter Sixteen

"Keith?" I asked, Keith smiled at me.

"I thought I lost you." Keith whispered, I chuckled.

  "Why were you afraid of that?" I asked, Keith sighed.

"There's no one else I could bully. You're the only one." Keith said, I rolled my eyes.

  "Keith, I told you, Gwen needs her rest." Maria snarled, Keith rolled his eyes, ignoring her.

"Wanna come with me?" Keith asked, I blinked.

"Go where?" I asked, Keith smiled.

  "Out of school grounds, duh." Keith said, my eyes widened.

"No, Keith how would we do that?" I asked, Keith chuckled.

"We got suspended. Sergio for eight days, me for nine days, and you... Seven days." Keith said, I felt as if I was gonna faint.

  "W-What? No, I can't be suspended! Papa will kill me! I can't! I was never suspended! I'm a good girl!" I panicked, Keith smirked.

"Welcome to the suspension club!" Keith said cheerfully, he did jazz hands.

"What am I going to tell him? Wait, why am I suspended?!" I asked, Keith swallowed.

"Ditching." Keith said, my eyes widened.

"But... Maria called my teacher!" I said, Keith grinned.

"True, but... You weren't back in class at the time you were suppose to." Keith said, I gasped.

"It's Sergio's fault!" I yelled, Keith grabbed my shoulder.

"I know." Keith said, I sighed.

"Come on, get in my car." Keith said, he grabbed my backpack and walked out of the nurse's office.

I stared at him, watching him talk to the principal. I sighed, making sure I'm not a mess. I smiled, and walked out of the nurse's office to the hall.

"Keith? I didn't know you had a c-."

Gwen could not finish her sentence. She couldn't finish what she was gonna say because...

Keith kissed Gwen's cheek...

Keith stood there, his lips so soft. He gently pulled away, before he did, he kissed her cheek again.

"What was that for?" I asked, I could feel my cheeks turn red.

"For carrying me to the nurse's office. Even though I'm 6 feet, and you're 4 feet. You are a very strong girl, shrimp." Keith said, I only nodded.

"Also, no I don't have a car. I only said that so they would let me leave. I got a cab waiting for us outside, though." Keith explained, I smiled.

Keith and I walked through the hall, as we reached the door. Keith opened the door for me, I walked out the door. Keith opened the door for me again, and I took a seat in the cab.

"Seat belts, and let's go." The driver said, Keith smiled. I blinked, staring at Keith.

"What's wrong shrimp?" Keith asked, I frowned.

"Where are we going?" I asked, Keith smiled.

"I'm taking you somewhere." Keith said, I rolled my eyes.

  "Smart ass." I snarled, Keith chuckled.

"I promised you I'll take you." Keith said, I blinked.

"What?" I asked, Keith snickered.

"You'll see shrimp." Keith said, I sighed and nodded.

  I decided to relax, I shut  my eyes. Trying to get the "Stacy Bomb" out of my head.