Chapter Thirty-Three

Keith stared at me as I put my hair up, I could tell her wanted to say something but he was nervous to do it, this idiot licks his lips when he has something on his mind... And that is exactly what this fool is doing...

"Keith, is there something you want to say?" I asked, Keith immediately blushed and turned his head to the right. Keith nodded, and cleared his throat, trying to play it cool.

"N-Nah. I'm good." Keith said, I snickered. Keith playfully rolled his eyes and sat in front of me. I frowned, he smirked.

"Hey, I'm driving." I said, he shook his head.

"Like hell you are, your feet probably won't be able to touch the pedals, with your small ass feet." Keith chuckled, I gasped.

"Hey, jerk!" I yelled, Keith smiled, he patted my head.

"If you be good daddy will get you a treat." Keith said, I immediately blushed, Keith raised an eyebrow. He was confused, and I wasn't.

"What?" Keith asked, oh my gosh... He's so slow....

"You said if I be good daddy will you me a treat." I said, Keith blinked.

"Well yeah, I was just making fun of you because you are as small as a child." Keith spoke, I repeatedly shook my head. Keith sat there, thinking about what he said.

His hair, dark as night, his eyes beautiful as the ocean... Caused me to blush all over again.

Keith's eyes widened, his ears turned red, and he then shut his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I said daddy!" Keith yelled, I screamed and covered my ears.

"Don't repeat it!" I yelled, Keith screamed.

"I'm sorry!" He yelled, I wrapped my arms around his waist, and shut my eyes.

"Just drive." I whispered, Keith nodded and started the motorcycle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~More will be published later on today or tomorrow or whenever I can. Please vote and comment! Thanks! Bye!

~Nae Nae

P.s: Sorry for the short chapter!