Chapter Twenty-One

Keith stared at me, with full concern. I could feel my heart pound...

Damnit...

Those freaking beautiful...

Ocean Eyes...

"Gwen? Are you okay?" Keith asked, I slowly nodded.

"Yes. Are you?" I asked,Keith nodded.

"Pack some clothes." Keith ordered, I stood up.

"Why?" I asked, Keith sighed. He didn't face me, he wouldn't dare...

"There's no way I'm going to let you stay here." Keith said, he left downstairs. As he left, I could of sworn...

He wiped away a tear...

---------------------------------------
As I ran downstairs, I made sure shrimp's dad wasn't following us. He wasn't... He was standing in front of the door. He was glaring at me, I could see he now had a black eye...

"What do you think you're doing?" Mr. Corona asked, I rolled my eyes.

"I'm taking shrimp away from you. I'm going to protect her, I'm going to make sure she's happy... I'm going to treat her like a.... Like a...-

"Like a princesses? Or like a queen?"...

I flinched at his question, I clutched my fist. Shutting my eyes.

"She deserves so much better." I whispered, he nodded.

"She does... So...

"Why did you come back?..."

I gasped as he asked me that question, my eyes flew wide open.

Mr. Corona grinned at me, he slowly walked up to me. His face was now up close to mine.

"It's your fault... She got in that accident because of you..." Mr. Corona snarled, I flinched.

"Shut up." I begged, he smiled at me.

"It's your fault. All Yours. Gwen got in that accident because of you... It's all your fault... What's even worse... She doesn't remember any of it..."

I covered my ears, shutting my eyes. Shaking my head. Breathing heavily. My heart beating fast. My lungs closing. My throat burning.

"Shut up. Stop it." I begged, there was now a knot in my stomach.

"It's your fault! You dumb ass! You hurt her once, you're seriously going to hurt her again!? Don't tell me, your going to put her in a hospital again!? She's better off with me!" Mr. Corona yelled, I screamed.

"SHUT UP!" I punched Mr. Corona, he fell to the ground. I grabbed his collar, I gave him a cold stare.

"Gwen is better off without you. You will never see her again. You'll never hear from her again. You'll never touch her again. You'll never hurt her again. For as long as there's air in my lungs, you won't hurt her. Even when I die, I'll keep her safe." I snarled, Mr. Corona's eyes widened.

"You like her, don't you?" Mr. Corona asked, in complete shock.

I blinked back tears, biting my lip. Looking away, I realise him. Standing up, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge, I turn to walk downstairs.

"You just want to sleep with her, don't you?" Mr. Corona asked, in fear. I didn't face him, I only stood there.

"No. I don't like her. I don't want to sleep with her. I would never take her virginity away..." I said, Mr. Corona sarcastically laughed.

"Then why are you doing this for her? Why go all through this trouble for her? Why her?" Mr. Corona asked, I smiled.

  "Je l'aime beaucoup." I whispered, Mr. Corona's eyes widened.

I ran back up the stairs... Walking to Gwen's room, I find her smiling at me, tears rolling down her cheeks...

"Papa hates me..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More will be published later on today or tomorrow!

I'm in high school now... So I'll be very busy...

So, please be patient, idk when I'll be able to publish...

Just... Stay with me... :/

Thanks! Bye!
~Nae Nae