Book 2 - Solace

Hey guys!!!

I know I wrote this one-shot in another book, but I am also aware many of you didn't read it.

This book is a collection of OS... So I added OS in this book

So don't forget to like even you have read it once, but those who haven't commented... Pls do that

Annika was hugging Shivaay in a restaurant when someone pulls her away from Shivaay and pushes shivaay back.

Person - How dare you to cheat me? I always knew you were fucking him behind my back. You are my girlfriend, but you don't allow me to have sex with you, but you publicly hug and kiss him. What do you think I am a fool to believe you always.

Annika slaps him hard...

Annika - How can you be like this, Arjun?  How could you accuse Shivaay and me? You are well aware shivaay is my childhood friend, and for our relationship, I am not breaking my 25 years old friendship with Shivaay, who always stood like a rock for me. We have been in a relationship for about 2 years now. Have you ever asked me what I am going through,  and the answer is a big NO? You always cared about me. You are a self-centered and egoistic person who always insults his middle-class girlfriend in front of your high society. You never wanted me; I don't know why you proposed to me and why I said yes.

Arjun claps

Arjun - What acting. You middle-class girls know how to do drama. I really liked you, but you showed me you couldn't reach up to my standard.

Shivaay - Enough, Arjun. You have gone overboard. You accuse Annika of cheating on you, but you are imposing on her accusation so that your truth should be hidden, and in front of the whole world, Annika will blame you as a cheater.

Annika raises her eyebrows and looks at Shivaay.

Shivaay - I am sorry, Annika. I should have told you this earlier, but I don't want to hurt you and warn Arjun about this.

He showed a clip to Annika where Arjun is making out with tia in the pub and having sex with her.  (Tia is a childhood friend of Arjun who is madly in love with Arjun from puberty, but Arjun used it as an opportunity).

Tears start falling from Annika's eyes; the phone drops from her hand, she stumbles backward, Shivaay holds her before she falls. He protectively hugs her; she takes a deep breath and calms down. She has a determined face; she looks at Arjun, who was embarrassed in front of everyone. She walks towards him, takes out the ring from her finger, and throws it on his face.

She runs away from there crying, Shivaay following her.

-----

After 10 years...

Arjun walks inside a resturant. He was looking for someone when he saw Annika was sitting on a chair alone, waiting impatiently for someone. He had a surprised and happy face; he walks towards her.

Arjun - Annika

Annika turns to face him; she had an emotionless face.

Arjun -Annika you don't remember me. I am Arjun

Annika - oh hi Arjun

Arjun was surprised by her behavior. Suddenly someone calls "MOMMY." Annika turns her face to look at the boy; her face broke into happiness looking at the boy. Boy comes running towards her; she picks him up and hugs him tightly.