Book 9 - He is Mine

Hey guys

Here comes another OS

Be responsive Pls

Don't forget to like and comment

Annika is a simple and cute girl who would love to spend her Saturdays watching movies while having some popcorn or snacks or watching any shows on Hotstar, Voot, or Netflix. But, at the same time, her friends were opposite to her, who loved partying in clubs.

This Saturday, she was forced to join them in a party as it's her best friend Neha's birthday party. She was a simple girl; she wouldn't show off her curves, it's not because she thinks they are characterless, but she was a shy and introverted girl.

She was working in a company, and on Saturday her office closes at 6 pm. She rushes to reach home; she takes a shower for half an hour as she reaches there, which's more relaxing than taking a shower. She was a bathroom singer. After drying herself, she wears a white off-shoulder top and a pair it with Blue Jeans and wedges. She keeps her hair open, and she applies Eyeliner, Matt pink lipstick, and Lakme foundation 9-5. She was all ready to attend the party.

She arrives inside the club, sees some of her friends, and waves at them; enquires about Neha, they inform her she is at some corner. Annika looks around to see it, and she feels uncomfortable being too close to the strangers' bodies; she feels disgusting because she doesn't like parties. From far she makes out Neha's figure; she sees she is kissing someone when she looks closely at the person, tears starts falling, she was about to turn around and run away when she sees the man is not responding as if he was drugged, maybe he was. She comes near them, she yanks Neha by the arm and slaps her hard, making an echoing noise; the club went silent whole audience waiting for the drama to unfold.

Annika - How dare you to drug my boyfriend and kiss him bitch?

Neha - I will; I want him

Annika - What did you say bitch?

Neha comes near her man, Annika punches on her nose, she falls on the ground.

Annika comes near her man, and she lightly slaps at his face; he murmurs, "Annika," "Annika," again and again. She was clear he was drugged by her; she asked her friends to help her pick him. They helped her in picking him up from the club and dropping him in her house.

Annika was looking over the guy who was peacefully sleeping in bed, and she removes his shoes and shirt; she unbuckles his belt but let him sleep in jeans so that he won't think she took advantage of him; he is very naughty when it comes to teasing her. She slowly looks at the tattoo on his body; she loved the tattoo, especially while tracing on it. She slowly traces her fingertips on his tattoo; he silently whimpers and murmurs her name.

Flashback

Last year of Senior Year in School, Annika was a middle-class girl who was the only child of her parents. She was the nerd in school; nobody dares to bully her as she has known how for her fighting skills, not even bitches of the school messes with her. So she wanted to be left alone, and she had a group of friends. Her group consisted of six friends Arnav, Khushi, Mallika, and Siddharth, who were a couple; single ones were Neha and Annika.

Annika once collided with one of the bad boys, aka Shivaay; he glares at her. From that day, she was interested in him. It happened one year before. Arnav and Siddharth were brothers, and they both were close with shivaay, but in school, he loved to remain alone with his other friend Rey; he rarely communicated with Arnav and Siddharth in school.