Book 1 - Stardom Love (Narbhi)

Genre -FanFiction
Cast -Nakuul Mehta Surbhi Chandna
Theme -Cricketer and Bollywood actress

Hey guys!!!

This was the theme for an OS competition, but unfortunately, I was inexperienced. I wrote complete crap, so yesterday I found this Os and Rectifiedit completely; now it's entirely a new OS from the old one.

I never intended to write a nearby ff... I personally don't appreciate it. I adore their friendship.

I hope you guys like it

Don't forget to like and comment

Boys dressing room...

A boy comes and hugs the other boy with a wicked grin while his body was covered with sweat. The other man pushes him away and inhales fresh air.
The boys are Ravi and Arjun.

Ravi -Oh my god. What the wuck, man? Can't u go and have a shower

Arjun -Naa. Then how will I be able to see your disgusting face, man?

A boy comes out of the shower. He wore a towel around his waist.

Arjun -Here comes our love of nation Nakuul Mehta

Nakuul -Uff kya baat hai... Arjun you are also drooling over me. I am not a gay .

He raises his hands in surrender

Arjun -Wht the fuck man ? I am straight, yaar.

Ravi laughs and Nakuul hi-fi each other and chuckles, looking at Arjun

Arjun -You are crazy, man.

Nakuul -Hey!!! Please don't stare at me like that.

Nakuul covers his bare chest with his hands and looks at Arjun's disgusting look while Arjun looks at him with a shocked expression; Ravi chuckles at their situation.

Someone clicks their pictures.

Girl -Wow ...What an amazing click I got.

Boys turn their faces and open their mouths in perfect "O" shape and saw a girl standing there in a white off-shoulder top n blue jeans.

Nakuul -Delete tht pic Surbhi.

Surbhi ignores him

Arjun -Wow, surbhi... Here comes our actress. Why don't you take a selfie with me?

Surbhi -eew I don't take selfies with stinky people

She shows her tongue to Arjun, Ravi hugs her protectively.

Ravi -How are you, my sissy... How is your movie shooting going on

Surbhi -I m Fine, Bhai. The shooting is going well; everyone is friendly and nice over there. Nakuul dating Richa is spreading like a fire. Everyone is talking about it, even in sets; girls drool over him.

Arjun - Are you upset Surbhi ?

Surbhi - Why would I be? Is there anything going between us

Ravi and Arjun have an eye exchange with each other.

Ravi - So surbhi you wait for me in the hall. I'll take a shower and join you over there.

Surbhi leaves the place. Nakuul comes outside fully dressed. He wore a blue shirt and black jeans. He looks around to find Surbhi, but she was nowhere to be found in the restroom.