Book 7 - He killed her

Hey guys!!!

Here goes OS

Don't forget to like and comment.

A girl throwing punches on a punching bag, continuously venting out her frustration. She falls to the ground with a thud and screams, finally bursting into tears.

Flashback

The top two secret agents of the Indian government were murdered by enemies, leaving their kids Arnav and Annika alone. Arnav and Annika were taken under the agency, they trained them, and now they are following their parent's footpaths being the unbeatable Duo and best agents of the agency.

Annika was 25 while Arnav was 29; they never had a personal life. Their whole life was dedicated to the agency; they never thought to fall in love because their love served the country and died for their country.

Shivaay, a recruit of the agency, was 28 years old and was added to the agency's best team, including Arnav and Annika in Squad 11; after dismissing one old member from the team, shivaay was replacement of him.

Shivaay was a charming, handsome guy. Annika kept a distance from him. He was a gentleman. He tried to interact with Annika, but she kept a distance from him. They had missions together; arnav was the team leader while Annika being second in the lead.

Shivaay used everything in his power to interact with Annika, but she ignored or avoided him. He tried to who her, but it was all futile in front of a girl like Annika. He saved arnav's life on a mission by taking a bullet for him; annika was terrified; she loved her brother more than anything. She was thankful to Shivaay for saving her brother's life; she took care of him until he was well. He joked at her, "If I knew taking a bullet, you would talk to me; I would have done that earlier. " Annika rolled her eyes at him.

Soon Annika started having feelings for him; his touches sent shivers to her body. His words start affecting her. It was something extraordinary in her life. It was new feelings for her; she was confused. When her heart started fluttering whenever he was near, his simple actions started affecting her. The girl who never blushed started blushing. She was scared of her feelings, so she started to avoid him. Shivaay was furious with Annika for her childish behavior.

One day he dragged her to an isolated place and shouted at her for the sudden change in her attitude. She shouted at him in return she can do whatever she wants. They both went in separate ways. There was always an awkward tension and pressure whenever they both were in the same room. Arnav saw the sudden change in Annika; he was worried; he confronts Annika, she confessed what she felt for shivaay; he understood what she was going through. He made her understand it's ok to feel this; he calmed her nerves down.

He went looking for shivaay, who was throwing angry punches. As Shivaay sees him, he stops. They both have a lengthy conversation Arnav makes him understand how difficult it is for Annika to accept a person, and she is new to these feelings as they both never thought to have someone else other than each other. Shivaay slowly understands.

The next day, Annika apologizes to Shivaay for her behavior. He teases her, which annoys her for few days teasing, taunting, and blushing to go on. One day shivaay proposes to Annika in front of everyone; she was shocked; she searches for a particular person in-crowd when she has an eye lock with him; he gestures her his approval, she accepts Shivaay's proposal.

Shivaay and Annika's wedding was a big celebration for the agency. After one month of their wedding, arnav observed a changed behavior in Annika, he wanted to confront her, but she avoided the topic. On one particular mission in which Shivaay was headed, he goes missing.